Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

Shop keeper?? which one? do you know where it is? why is the shopkeeper as suspect.. didn't even know she got on with a shop keeper.. did you?
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Shop keeper?? which one? do you know where it is? why is the shopkeeper as suspect.. didn't even know she got on with a shop keeper.. did you?
    Nope i know he said hi to her a few times when we went in there for alcohol and stuff but i didn't know they had a propper friendship with eachother or anything.

It's the local shop near her mum's place

Sig dedicated to Charley

takes in vicky email and wonders if he should pay the shopkeeper a visit.. first need to find out how much of a friendship

Texts DEBS "see your girlfriend obviously didn't trust you that she keeps her friendship with me, has a creep she mets on the internet and apparently had a better relationship with a shopkeeper than you"
    Super Mod

texts siobhan*

where did you get my number from?

your friendship i knew about i remember her saying she ahd a very friendly lecturer, she said you watched her a lot and were very froendly! TBH she never seemed that into you, perhaps she hid some things from me, what she told me was she thought you were a bit pervy, but that she was friends with you to get good marks! didnt realsie how far shed actually go

and the shopkeepers? oh that wierdo, hes a bit strange took a liking to jane she couldnt tell him to piss off, you know how nice she is to everyone, even if deep down shed rather avoid them

Where do you think I got it.. Jane.
    Yes I am a perv.. she just got friendly with me to get good marks.. bull****... you know she was a great student so didn't have to "flirt" to get good marks. If I wasn't her friend or confidant, how did I know about you and Vicky? She told me, the night she was murdered. And from all account You are lucky she was dead cause the girl had a gun, to be used on you!!!
    Didn't know that, did you?
    Super Mod

Where do you think I got it.. Jane.
    Yes I am a perv.. she just got friendly with me to get good marks.. bull****... you know she was a great student so didn't have to "flirt" to get good marks. If I wasn't her friend or confidant, how did I know about you and Vicky? She told me, the night she was murdered. And from all account You are lucky she was dead cause the girl had a gun, to be used on you!!!
    Didn't know that, did you?
    thats the funniest thing ive heard! she was gonna kill me with a gun Yeah right........

Ok, you explain why she had gun on her the night of her murder and explain why she was so aggitated when she came to my place before her party rambling about you and vicky??
    Super Mod

Ok, you explain why she had gun on her the night of her murder and explain why she was so aggitated when she came to my place before her party rambling about you and vicky??
    I dont know, but if it is true then its a good job someone got to her first!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    wouldn't be suprised if it was you who did it and you already knew about the gun..
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    wouldn't be suprised if it was you who did it and you already knew about the gun..
    NO i never knew about a gun and i can say i didnt do it no matter what you all think, youll all see when the real killer is exposed

Thread Information