Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xTanya View Post
    *Texts Tanya*

Hey how you doing
    text back
    love V xxx
    Hey not too bad just hearing more about the Bryan guy from Siobhan
    Oh not that creep, don't tell me he has got in contact with her aswell, he is a right weirdo

Yeah sounds like it to me....have you heard anything from Jaynes mum?? I never got a reply to her email....I'm worried about her just being left with that hisband of hers
    No i haven't heard anything i really hope that monster hasn't hurt her in some way
    Me too I really don't trust him, I mean I barely even know him but I have a funny feeling about him

mmm that is interesting. She was here today asking me to send Jane's stuff to another address. Said she was staying at "friends" for a while?
    Lovely woman by the way, Is her husband a nasty piece of work?
    Super Mod

*texts siobhan*

Just friends hey... ive found pictures of you with your hand all over jane, is that how a lecturer should be acting with his students??? Disgusting.... The police wil love to see these and im guessimg so would your employers! You better not be badmoithing me to everyone, i know what your like...... if i hear anything im handing these over

Youve been warned

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    mmm that is interesting. She was here today asking me to send Jane's stuff to another address. Said she was staying at "friends" for a while?
    Lovely woman by the way, Is her husband a nasty piece of work?
    Her husband is a vile man, attacked Jane rather regularly, dont trust him as far as i can throw him but hopefully if her mum is at a new address that evil git isn't with her
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 05-09-2007 at 17:11.

Sig dedicated to Charley

** text debs
    Ha!! everyone has seen me hugging Jane on many occasions. You have nothing, she is a friend. And I don't need to bad mouth you DEBS!! you are scum and always will be. I hope you are happy the state Jane was in the day she was murdered.. it wouldn't suprise me if they said it was you?
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    ** text debs
    Ha!! everyone has seen me hugging Jane on many occasions. You have nothing, she is a friend. And I don't need to bad mouth you DEBS!! you are scum and always will be. I hope you are happy the state Jane was in the day she was murdered.. it wouldn't suprise me if they said it was you?
    well if they suspect me they had better suspect Vicky too seeing as she was half the reason she was in that state!

Yeah yeah, im scum whatever, im a scum and your a sleaze we should be mates...

No im not happy, whatever you might think i loved her and miss her....

These pictures werent just hugging, your very close, practically kissing, in every single one, definaltely not the way a lecturer should behave! Ill pass them on to the police anyway see what they make of them

Send them to the moon for all I care. Jane had told you and I have told you many times we are just mates. I have never laid a finger on her and you know it Mate!! Yes I am attracted to her, who isn't but been in love with someone and doing something about it are 2 different things.
    Super Mod

*Texts Debs*

You missed my class today, did you go to see him?

Sig dedicated to Charley

*Texts Debs*

No got myself in a drunken state last night, and slept till about 4! you should have come round no fun getting sloshed on your own and even though i hate you when your desperate for a drinking partner your desperate

stupid old sleaze is denying it all though, if i remember later ill email the pics to you see what you make of them!

Something is dodgy about him....

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    *Texts Debs*

No got myself in a drunken state last night, and slept till about 4! you should have come round no fun getting sloshed on your own and even though i hate you when your desperate for a drinking partner your desperate

stupid old sleaze is denying it all though, if i remember later ill email the pics to you see what you make of them!

Something is dodgy about him....
    I was up until 6am you should have phoned me ay excuse to get drunk - even with you

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information