Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Who are you??.. and how did you get my name and what has this got to do with Jane? Are you police?
    No I'm not the police, I was a friend of Jane's, I found your info on the uni website, I really need to chat to you, it's about that bloomin Vicky...can we chat somewhere else please?
    so you are not police and you know both vicky and Jane.. who the hell are you? Are you that internet guys???
    keep your voice down, yeah I am...look do you get on with this Vicky or not?

No!!.. I have nothing against Vicky.. she is just a student and you are just some sick perv chatting up girls on the internet.. I don't know you, want nothing to do with you. It is bad enough that I am a suspect for Jane's murder.. Please go away
    Super Mod

No!!.. I have nothing against Vicky.. she is just a student and you are just some sick perv chatting up girls on the internet.. I don't know you, want nothing to do with you. It is bad enough that I am a suspect for Jane's murder.. Please go away
    look, what I'm saying is this...if you want to be cleared of the muder then just listen to me yeah, I've got a way the both of us can be cleared off this, you intrested in listening or you gonna keep chatting rubbish?

and dont play the pervert card, I know all about your affair with a student back in the day, how she never told the college or the police, I'm sure they'd be interested to here what she has to say...

so then, do you want to talk or not?

NOT!! and there was no affair. I have never has a sex with Jane.. or any of my other students!! how dare you accuse me of been unprofessional.. and what have you got against vicky anyway??
    Super Mod

NOT!! and there was no affair. I have never has a sex with Jane.. or any of my other students!! how dare you accuse me of been unprofessional.. and what have you got against vicky anyway??
    fine your choice, but believe me you dont want me as an enemy...you've made the wrong deicision Siobhan, I tell you that now...I could have got you off the hook for this murder but no...

here's my mobile number, maybe once you've had a think of what a prat you're being, you might be interested to hear what I have to say...

*gives Siobhan a peice of paper, and heads off*

Looks at the piece of paper and wonders if it is worth ringing.. how much has Jane told this guy about me??

I don't want to have a murder rap but don't think vicky deserves one.. Man I hate this guy!!

Calls the number
    "why vicky? why not that scum of a boyfriend of Jane's, if you can tell me that much then I will consider your offer"
    Super Mod

Looks at the piece of paper and wonders if it is worth ringing.. how much has Jane told this guy about me??

I don't want to have a murder rap but don't think vicky deserves one.. Man I hate this guy!!

Calls the number
    "why vicky? why not that scum of a boyfriend of Jane's, if you can tell me that much then I will consider your offer"
    "beacuse I needed to cover my back and I said that Vicky gave Jane by email addy, so I called her and said to back the story, but she told me no, so now they are going to think I'm a liar

I will give you an alabi if you give me one too and we can dob this murder onto someone else. what has Jane's boyfreind done then?"

I don't need an alibi mate..I was under her window with a broken leg when the murder took place...

and why do you need an alibi, you obviously hiding something?
    Jane's boyfriend is scum.. he is way to old for her, cheated on her and he hated my friendship with Jane.
    I don't know how I can provide an alibi for you?
    Super Mod

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    texts Sibhan

* hey sorry I didn't get back to you the other day just finding it hard to accept it all really, don't really know what to say to people

TEXTS:::totally understand Tan.. I am still in shock. How have you been holding up?
    Super Mod

Thread Information