Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Activities - Day 4 & 5 Of The Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post

We have plenty to talk about now Jane is dead or did you forget that little detail

Im meant to be at uni tomorrow but i dont want to go it will be the first class without Jane

What did you find??
    some pics of him all over her at someparty. slimy git

what have we got to talk about? Im not interested in anything we might have together.....
    You was interested when you thought i might know about that freak she had been chatting to online

I was right there is something more between them two than that slimy git is letting on, i need to find out what his game is

ohhh i thought you were ytalking about anothe rlittle problem you had,

well it looked like it in the photos, and Im gonna have it out with him tomorrow, he was always perving over my jane.......
    Hmmm he insisted i was wrong about them the b****** made me believe i was lying what a w***** you know what this dude makes you look like the angel Gabriel

Sig dedicated to Charley

People have me so wrong, Noone ever gave me a chance... i loved still love jane and whats really pisses me off is that noone would let us get on with our lives, everyone had to interfere in it....... with their stupid opinions, thast why we had so many rows and stuff.... you are all to blame for her death in some way.......

im getting all angry again and i need to sleep

call me tomorrow let me know if that slimeball is in college and whereabout i will find him

Night V

People have me so wrong, Noone ever gave me a chance... i loved still love jane and whats really pisses me off is that noone would let us get on with our lives, everyone had to interfere in it....... with their stupid opinions, thast why we had so many rows and stuff.... you are all to blame for her death in some way.......

im getting all angry again and i need to sleep

call me tomorrow let me know if that slimeball is in college and whereabout i will find him

Night V
    I will ring you before i go to his class, you can turn up during my lesson, might make it more interesting, see the slimeball go down

Sig dedicated to Charley

Walks into Jane and Vicky's university and asks around for Siobhan.

overhears some guy asking for him

Hello, Can I help you?
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    overhears some guy asking for him

Hello, Can I help you?
    Look this aint the best place to talk, it's about Jane and Vicky have you got a few minutes, coffee or something?

Who are you??.. and how did you get my name and what has this got to do with Jane? Are you police?
    Super Mod

Who are you??.. and how did you get my name and what has this got to do with Jane? Are you police?
    No I'm not the police, I was a friend of Jane's, I found your info on the uni website, I really need to chat to you, it's about that bloomin Vicky...can we chat somewhere else please?

*Phones police station and gets Bryan's email address then emails him*

I refuse to pretend i know you when i don't find someone else to play your games you w*****

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    No I'm not the police, I was a friend of Jane's, I found your info on the uni website, I really need to chat to you, it's about that bloomin Vicky...can we chat somewhere else please?
    so you are not police and you know both vicky and Jane.. who the hell are you? Are you that internet guys???
    Super Mod

Thread Information