Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Activities - Day 3 Of The Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    *looks at text, sighs and rolls eyes*

Rings Vicki...
    I have had that guy you was asking about earlier (you know that Bryan dude) contacting me
    who the hell is he, is it someone jane has been meeting?? has shebeen having an affair with him? where did she meet him?? And then she gives me grief about sleeping with you, i could kill her...... urmm... well you know know.. urm, shes dead already that was a bad thing to say......Ill kill him Hes left flowers on teh doorstep! b loddy cheek!
    All i know is he met her on the net and wants me to say i introduced them but i dont know who he is so i didn't introduce them at all so he is threating me to try get me to lie about how they met, other than that i don't know about him, i don't know if they met up or anything, though she probably did she seemed to go a bit odd so it could have been because of him

Sig dedicated to Charley

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    Email to Luna

I just wanted to say how sorry I am about jayne I know we hadn't been getting on recently, and you are probably aware of that but I did miss having her as a friend and thought we maybe able to make up at the party now I feel awful that things were left on such bad terms, I hope you are getting enough support at home you can always give me a call if you need to talk

hope to speak to you soon

Tanya

Rings Vicki...
    I have had that guy you was asking about earlier (you know that Bryan dude) contacting me
    who the hell is he, is it someone jane has been meeting?? has shebeen having an affair with him? where did she meet him?? And then she gives me grief about sleeping with you, i could kill her...... urmm... well you know know.. urm, shes dead already that was a bad thing to say......Ill kill him Hes left flowers on teh doorstep! b loddy cheek!
    All i know is he met her on the net and wants me to say i introduced them but i dont know who he is so i didn't introduce them at all so he is threating me to try get me to lie about how they met, other than that i don't know about him, i don't know if they met up or anything, though she probably did she seemed to go a bit odd so it could have been because of him

i cant see anything in her chat logs or emails to say they met, ive had a good look. There is a random address... could be his i guess.

i dont get why she got so mad at me for having it off with you if she is doing the same.....

Rings Vicki...

i cant see anything in her chat logs or emails to say they met, ive had a good look. There is a random address... could be his i guess.

i dont get why she got so mad at me for having it off with you if she is doing the same.....
    She wasn't an angel you know that, and why would she want you to know about Bryan, you would be suspicious if she didnt get mad for us sleeping together so she had no choice

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information