Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Activities - Day 3 Of The Investigation

I broke my leg cause of your rumour vicky.. I was in her room and had to jump cause someone was coming.. are you hell bent in ruining my career.. is it because you wanted me to like you as much as her????????? that would never happen..
    And for what Jane has told me, you were not much of a mate!! Debs of all guy, why?? he is a creep
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I broke my leg cause of your rumour vicky.. I was in her room and had to jump cause someone was coming.. are you hell bent in ruining my career.. is it because you wanted me to like you as much as her????????? that would never happen..
    And for what Jane has told me, you were not much of a mate!! Debs of all guy, why?? he is a creep
    No i am not jealous, your a teacher, almost double my age, thats why i started that rumour, i know it wasn't true, it was a lie to make you stop going near Jane, she is also half your age its just....wrong

As for Debs i didn't even plan that, he is a creep you are right but whats done is done

Sig dedicated to Charley

*Picks up the phone and tries to phone Tanya while talking to Siobhan*

*Leaves a message* Hey Tan ring me when you get this, i am worried about you

Sig dedicated to Charley

Well thanks for starting that one... Debs had a go at me over it too.. we came to head cause of that little lie of yours... Vicky, lets just keep this professional.. don't contact me unless it is to do with your course work.. I can't handle you right now and would rather not!!
    Super Mod

*decides to pick up where he left off, reading janes emails*

That bloke again, who is he, she had better not have been cheating on me.....

*reads email* Jane, saw you today from afar, At you Uni who was that bloke you were hugging, he looked older than you cant have been your boyfriend.... You looked lovely, cant wait to meet you for real.....

hiugging, i bet it was her lecturer i knew something was going on Need to find out who this man is....

*picks up phone dials vicky*

Well thanks for starting that one... Debs had a go at me over it too.. we came to head cause of that little lie of yours... Vicky, lets just keep this professional.. don't contact me unless it is to do with your course work.. I can't handle you right now and would rather not!!
    Suit yourself, though i hope this don't mean you will treat me any differently in uni now

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    Suit yourself, though i hope this don't mean you will treat me any differently in uni now
    Professional.. I hope you understand what the word mean.. you will be treated like all the other students here
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    *decides to pick up where he left off, reading janes emails*

That bloke again, who is he, she had better not have been cheating on me.....

*reads email* Jane, saw you today from afar, At you Uni who was that bloke you were hugging, he looked older than you cant have been your boyfriend.... You looked lovely, cant wait to meet you for real.....

hiugging, i bet it was her lecturer i knew something was going on Need to find out who this man is....

*picks up phone dials vicky*
    *answers* What do you want??......................

Sig dedicated to Charley

who the **** is bondboffin/bryan??

come on you must know, you and jane usually tell each other eveything, was she having an affair wioth him

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    who the **** is bondboffin/bryan??

come on you must know, you and jane usually tell each other eveything, was she having an affair wioth him
    She never told me about him, i didnt know about him until police asked me about him and from what i can make out they met on the internet

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information