Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: siobhan

Quote Originally Posted by annette_tr9 View Post
    what was her reply, why did she need it.

Were you definately out of the house when the gun was fired?
    she was very cagey about that.. we were talking, I saw the gun, picked it up and asked her about it and she was all quiet and cagey, then I hear someone, threw the gun on the bed and jumped..
    Yes, I jumped then heard the shot!! that scared me, but of course I couldn't check it out cause I broke my legs.. I was worried for Jane.. I thought she might have killed someone
    Super Mod

How would you describe the relationship you had with Jane?

Also, when you were talking to Jane, did she have any injuries at all?
    Last edited by Layne; 03-09-2007 at 13:14.

Myself and jane had a great relationship. we were really close but not as close as others made out.. she had some personal problems in 3rd year and she came to me as confidante.. I helped her and we worked well together.. It is purely plutonic but you can't avoid rumours
    Super Mod

What were her problems that she confided in you about? And do you know who originally started these rumours?

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    What were her problems that she confided in you about? And do you know who originally started these rumours?
    They were personal problems she was having, I would rather not say as that was a long time ago.
    I am not sure how it started but I know that I had helped Vicky with her degree too and she became jealous that I didn't have the same relationship with her as I did with Jane. Debs also became very nasty towards me too when he started his relationship with Jane
    Super Mod

In what ways were the relationships different? I'm sure some people have been caught in the bedroom of their students before and not resulted to jumping out of a window. Do you think Debs saw you as a threat?

Myself and Deb never got on and no, you don't find many lectures in their students bedroom. As I said before, it is my career and I didn't want to risk it so I foolishly jumped out the window

Myself and Jane were best friend close, Vicky wanted the same but I just didn't get on with her.. There was nothing in my relationship with Jane except friendship but try tell Debs or Vicky that
    Super Mod

Why didn't you get on with Vicky? She was your student just like Jane was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Why didn't you get on with Vicky? She was your student just like Jane was.
    we did get on.. but kinda drifted when the rumours started about me and Jane. I helped Vicky, like I did with jane, through their degrees but as I said before Jane confided in me more than the other students did so we became closer.
    My relationship with Vicky was strickly professional but with Jane it developed into friendship. I admit, I was very attracted to Jane but I swear nothing unprofessional happen between us
    Super Mod

Why were you in Jane's bedroom to start with? What made you go upstairs?

To clarify, you and Jane were in her bedroom before you jumped. Did you jump before or after you heard somebody in the room?

Thread Information