Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bryan

Giving us access to your chats could have helped us to eliminate you from our enquiries. With your changing descriptions on Jane, I'm starting to think that we might have found something in there you didn't want us to see. A threat when she wouldn't meet up with you, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Giving us access to your chats could have helped us to eliminate you from our enquiries. With your changing descriptions on Jane, I'm starting to think that we might have found something in there you didn't want us to see. A threat when she wouldn't meet up with you, perhaps?
    don't be so stupid, why would I threaten her into doing something she doesn't want to? What kind of person do you think I am exactly?

I'm not stupid, I know what the cops are like, they can send an inncoent man to jail on very little evidence, just becuase I chatted to her on the net you suspect I've been up to no good, well I tell you now, I'm innocent, I've never meet her, and you can't prove I have any connections to her murder!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    [
    well thats the way it was, she didnt want me to know anything about her, stupid bitch she was really frigid, didn't want to meet up, didnt want to tell me where she lived, i dont know why she bothered adding me
    If that is the case why were you seen at Jane's house at 19:09 on the night she died? How did you find out where she lived if she didn't tell you any information that could help you track her down?

How do you know that!? Erm...yeah...Vicky gave me the adress

I showed up but then thought better of it and left.

you left flowers on jane's doorstep and wrote that you were sorry in the card.

what are you appologising for?

also you said you met jane when vicky introduced you on the internet but vicky claims that she doesn't know you and has never spoken to you??

Quote Originally Posted by annette_tr9 View Post
    you left flowers on jane's doorstep and wrote that you were sorry in the card.

what are you appologising for?

also you said you met jane when vicky introduced you on the internet but vicky claims that she doesn't know you and has never spoken to you??
    I'm saying sorry for her being dead, it's the done thing. people die you leave them flowers.

Yeah well she's lying, she was the one that introduced me to Jane, her and Jane have had a big falling out so she doesn't want to admit anything at the moment.

But it was Vicky that gave me her addy, how else would I have started speaking to Jane? I mean she didn't want to give out any info, which to me suggests she wouldn't have been on the look out herself to find people to talk to, cus if she wasnt gonna tell them anything, what would be the point?

Why were you trying to wipe your hard drive today, and why did you then smash up your computer?
    Because I know what you lot are like, just becuase there's an age gap you'd think I'm some kind of sexual predator, but I'm not, and I'm not giving you the satisfaction of reading all my conversations with Jane...
    You are aware that we can obtain copies of your webchats from the server of the website that you used? Whatever you talked about and found out about her, we'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Why were you trying to wipe your hard drive today, and why did you then smash up your computer?
    Because I know what you lot are like, just becuase there's an age gap you'd think I'm some kind of sexual predator, but I'm not, and I'm not giving you the satisfaction of reading all my conversations with Jane...
    You are aware that we can obtain copies of your webchats from the server of the website that you used? Whatever you talked about and found out about her, we'll find it.
    be my guest, you wont find anything out of the ordinary

Thread Information