Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Debs

What's your reason for hating her? And how long have you known and disliked Vicky?

I hate her because she was always trying to come between me and Jane, she never liked jane to be happy.

She was jealous of jane, jealous as jane was always better than her.

She always said she knew what was best for jane, would never hurt her like i had, would never betray her like i sometimes did... always on at me, i soon proved what she was really like............

Care to expand on that .....? How did you prove what she was really like?

On a night out with jane, we all got really drunk jane and tanya went home and i walked Viky back becuase jane was worried about her... well anyway got her into her place and well.. she tried it on with me.....

If you hate Vicky, why would it be such a good idea for us to ask Vicky what time you returned to the party? It seems to me as if this has something to do with the lie you were concocting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    If you hate Vicky, why would it be such a good idea for us to ask Vicky what time you returned to the party? It seems to me as if this has something to do with the lie you were concocting.
    so she blabbed her big bloody mouth did she! i knew youd be questionoing me i needed someone to have seen me she was the obvious choice!!

Look why dont you just concentrate on questionuing her, shes the one who wanted jane out the way

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post

Look why dont you just concentrate on questionuing her, shes the one who wanted jane out the way
    Why would Jane want her best friend out of the way?

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post

Why would Jane want her best friend out of the way?
    She was obsessed with me, look we had sex... for me it was just a one off, i was bored i needed someone other than jane for once and she was th easy target! But one night wasnt enough for her, se wanted more and when she got pregnant it was even worse!

Thread Information