Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcements and Info

Announcements and Info

Detectives - check back here daily for the latest breaking news on the murder of Jane Dawson...

The Latest -

• Siobhan the university lecturer was found on the scene of Jane's murder. She was found in Jane's back garden, below Jane's bedroom window with a broken leg - it was believed she jumped from the upstairs bedroom window...
    • Chloe O Brien - Jane's stepfather was the person who found Jane lying dead in the bathroom...
    • An unknown individual at the party claimed they heard a gunshot from upstairs shortly before Jane died...

Forensic Report:

• Tests have been carried out on Jane's body and the results have just come through.
    • Jane's mother (Luna) fingerprints were found on Jane's body...
    • The mark on Jane's eye was a bruise and this was fresh, meaning she may have been in a fight where she got this bruise shortly before she died..
    • Jane recieved a single stab wound through her heart which instantly killed her...her body was found fresh, meaning when Jane's stepfather found her...she hadn't been dead for long.
    • Every suspects' fingerprints are on the bathroom door handle..

In other news...

• A bullet hole was found in Jane's bedroom ceiling and a gun was found under Jane's bed..
    • Also, a witness claims that they seen Vicky and Jane viciously fighting in the back garden, hours before Jane was found dead..

Flashback...

Detectives - here is a flashback of the day of Friday 31st August.

7:00pm: Jane’s mum (Luna) and stepfather (Chloe O Brien) are at the front door. The house looks done up really nice, with decorations everywhere. Jane’s stepfather makes a suspicious look at Jane. Jane looks back angrily before storming upstairs…

7:01pm: Luna opens the doors to Vicky and Tanya who have arrived for the party. Luna hugs them both and welcomes them to the new look of the house. Jane’s stepfather exits the room.

7:02pm: Pinkbanana the local shopkeeper is round the back of Jane’s house, bearing a gift in a white box…

7:03pm: Jane is on the phone to her boyfriend Debs. Jane smiles as Debs says that he’ll be round very soon to join in the party.

7:04pm: Jane comes downstairs where she sees Tanya has arrived at the party. Jane looks horrified, with a partly scared look on her face…

7:05pm: Luna tries to talk to Jane and tells her she must make the effort to enjoy the party, but Jane tells Luna to get lost – she doesn’t want to talk to her...

Breaking News..

• The gun found under Jane's bed has been tested for fingerprints...we have just learnt the results - Jane and Siobhan's fingerprints were both found on the gun.
    • Police officers have been looking in the area for the murder weapon but nothing has yet turned up...

Day 3 Of The Investigation - Breaking News...

Research on the internet has led to do a discovery. An individual filmed Vicky and Jane's vicious fight at the party and posted it on YouTube. The voices are very muffled and the words aren't very clear...

This means, detectives...this is your first challenge...you must try and figure out what Vicky and Jane were arguing about...

Jane: Ho cood oo?! I thout I coood tst ooo!

Vicky: I dint men or it to beh theis ay! It ent oo frr!

Jane: Ooo int men oo sep iv ma bfd!? oo pegt coo of in! I fond tee tste!

Vicky: I sowwee!

Jane: Oo ate! Ooo o onger ma fnd!

*Jane slaps Vicky. Vicky slaps her back. They begin to have a fight in the back garden. Jane trips Vicky up and they begin rolling with each other on the ground, pulling each other's hair viciously*

--Video Ends--

Detectives it's up to you to try and work out what Vicky and Jane were both saying to each other...work as a team and also work individually and try and come up with an answer.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 03-09-2007 at 22:23.

The answer to the task will be revealed tomorrow night...

Another announcement...Alan45 has been in contact with me and said that detectives if you need any advice or help on the case, feel free to PM him.

Flashback...

7:06pm: Pinkbanana peers into Jane's house, then opens the white box with Jane's gift inside and a grin appears across her face.

7:07pm: More people are seen arriving at the party.

7:08pm: Luna announces that the party has begun...as she says this, Siobhan enters the party and sees Jane. Jane has a terrified look on her face..

7:09pm: As the guests of the party tuck into the food and drink, we see Bryan entering the party, trying to be unnoticed...

7:10pm: Chloe O Brien is seen serving drinks and food to the guests.

Flashback...

7:11pm: Siobhan helps herself to a drink and her and Jane exchange scared looks..

7:12pm: Debs turns up at the party. Vicky peers over at Debs, with a disgusted look on her face..

7:13pm: Bryan is seen in the back garden. He gets a knife out of his pocket and thinks...

7:14pm: Jane sees Pinkbanana has arrived at the party, and as soon as Jane sees him, she has tears in her eyes..

7:15pm: Vicky is seen looking in her handbag as she stares at the unopened pregnancy test in her handbag..

Newspaper Claim..

A local newspaper has claimed today that:

"One of the suspects in Jane's murder investigation is already a murderer"

Is the statement true or false? Detectives, you must find out.

7:20pm Flashback

Tanya enters the bedroom where Jane is lying on her bed, a letter in her hand and crying her eyes out.

Tanya: Oh poor poor Jane...

Jane: What do you want eh!? I didn't invite you to this party!

Tanya: I thought i would turn up uninvited...give you a bit of a scare...

Jane: What do you want exactly?!

Tanya: Revenge!

Jane: Oh i'm craking in my boots! You wouldn't hurt a fly Tanya!

Tanya: Your so sure about that are you?!

Jane: I am! I'm a very confident person...

Tanya: Once i've finished with you, your life won't be worth living!

Tanya leaves Jane's bedroom, an angry look on her face.

Thread Information