Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vicky

Vicky

Being such a good friend to Jane, you must have been at her housewarming on the night of the 31st of August. How did you feel when you found that the location of the party had become a murder scene, and worse that it was the scene of the murder of your friend Jane?

Naturally i was shocked when i heard the news that Jane had been murdered at the very same place i had been partying with her several hours before, i couldn't take it in at first, i laughed when i was first told i thought it was some kind of practical joke she was playing on us again but it wasn't a joke this time.

Sig dedicated to Charley

What kind of practical jokes has she been known to play in the past?

Well there was the time she made me believe i had failed an end of term exam we had for our course.

There was another time she made us think she had been involved in a terrible accident, we rushed to hospital thinking it wa serious but all she had done was cut her knee open

Sig dedicated to Charley

How had your relationship with Jane been in the weeks leading up to her death? A joke about being dead is quite different to one about an accident.

Well of course it is but Jane was always a joker, we never knew when it was serious or not so i thought it was her messing about as per usual. As for my relationship with Jane it was fantastic, we had been planning to go on holiday together next summer, we had only been looking as places to go yesterday morning i can't believe she isn't here anymore

Sig dedicated to Charley

Has it always been like that? Having your best mate think that they've failed an exam seems cruel to me.

It was just the way she was and i accepted that, if i didn't understand that i wouldn't have stayed friends with her for four years

Sig dedicated to Charley

You weren't mad with her for doing that?

Not at all, from the word go i knew that Jane was a bit of a joker, i pretended to be really mad at her but she knew i was messing about just as i knew she was aswell and since then we have often laughed about it.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information