Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Detective Station

I'll do my bit after school tomorrow if I have time; won't be able to get on in school. Shall definitely have it done before the time is up though.

do you think we are looking for a actual whole post or a post within a post.....??

Time is ticking - i'll give you detectives a clue later if you get stuck (but it'll come at a price. ) ...Annette, the key is a "thread name".

Argh, I've just been catching up on this and quizzing suspects without reading this first.
    I'll start checking the drama forums.

EDIT: doesn't matter, I was just being dense.
    Last edited by Abigail; 05-09-2007 at 18:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    I got up to page 6 on the spoilers, i'm off but i'll check more tomorrow, the only thing i found that could be relevant is 'Stella to Die on Wedding Day ' - because its meant to be lucky but it wasn't but yeh, okay leaving...!
    Are we checking every single page in each forum? I've just checked the first page for unread posts from Drama down and found nothing

What are we looking for exactly? A thread with a picture of a key in it or something else?

Confused.....

i had a quick look through fun & games this morning and couldn't find anything.

i think i shall look for all threads that have no replies cos you can sort them by amount of replies?!

It's been sorted so it won't show up on any searches.

i think i am going to have to take a break.....my eyes feel like they are bleeding!!!!

Just done Sports and Holiday and Travel - nothing. Did you check anything else, Layne?

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    I got up to page 6 on the spoilers, i'm off but i'll check more tomorrow, the only thing i found that could be relevant is 'Stella to Die on Wedding Day ' - because its meant to be lucky but it wasn't but yeh, okay leaving...!
    Are we checking every single page in each forum? I've just checked the first page for unread posts from Drama down and found nothing

What are we looking for exactly? A thread with a picture of a key in it or something else?

Confused.....
    You are looking for a thread on Soapboards that is related to this statement "Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive" - the key is disguised as a thread so you must find the thread and if you find the right thread, you find the key meaning you've completed the task successfully.

Small clue: The thread isn't fictional.

Thread Information