Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Detective Station

The Challenge..

The area surrounding Jane's house has been searched...minutes ago, police officers made a shocking discovery...the murder weapon (the knife which was used to stab Jane) has been found in a glass box. Attached to this glass box is a timer that reads "72 hours.."... The timer on the glass box has a bomb attached to it...

Detectives, your challenge is to find the key to the glass box..once you find the key, you can unlock the box and retrieve the murder weapon (That may give you a further clue on who the killer is)! But be warned, the timer is slowly ticking down...and once the 72 hours is complete and you still haven't found the key, the bomb will explode and destroy the murder weapon...

One of the threads on Soapboards is the key to the glass box and from this clue, you must try and figure out what this thread is "Jane was unlucky as she is no longer alive"....

Detectives work together and search Soapboards for a similar thread...if you come back with the right answer, you will retrieve the murder weapon. You have 72 hours...

Oh and i forgot to tell you - everytime you question a suspect from now, the timer goes down 15 minutes...so use your questioning on the suspects wisely.

Good luck and look carefully!
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 04-09-2007 at 22:01.

Anyone got any ideas then? I say we take part of the board each and look through all the pages.

May I add, you can't use the search function on the forum...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Anyone got any ideas then? I say we take part of the board each and look through all the pages.
    sounds good to me, what bit do you want me to take, i don't mind....

will do it tomorrow at work....!!!

I thought I'd get ahead and did introductions and site discussion and found nothing. Shall we work backwards as it's hardly going to be anywhere we'll find it straight away? If you take fun and games, I'll do holiday and travel and sport when I have the time as they're shorter? If the rest are on in the day tomorrow, you could just send them to forums we haven't checked and take it from there.

Murderer's name = Jane - EastEnders character = Jane. I'll check the EE Forum
    I got up to page 6 on the spoilers, i'm off but i'll check more tomorrow, the only thing i found that could be relevant is 'Stella to Die on Wedding Day ' - because its meant to be lucky but it wasn't but yeh, okay leaving...!
    Last edited by Layne; 04-09-2007 at 22:44.

I did start thinking about that Jane who died in 2002. Layne, just had a thought. Check the rumour mill, because there was a rumour that Jane that's in it now was going to be shot, or something. And there was a gun involved in the murder game.

Just checked that and found this

'Enders character shot in mystery storyline' Thats about Jane, whether its the right one though.

I'll check more tomorrow

Just checked classic storylines over my thought about the Jane Williams, and there's nothing in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I thought I'd get ahead and did introductions and site discussion and found nothing. Shall we work backwards as it's hardly going to be anywhere we'll find it straight away? If you take fun and games, I'll do holiday and travel and sport when I have the time as they're shorter? If the rest are on in the day tomorrow, you could just send them to forums we haven't checked and take it from there.
    right i will start fun and games at work tomorrow at 7am......boooo

Thread Information