Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Detective Station

The Detective Station

Jelly Belly, CrazyLea, Layne, Annette, Kim, Alan45 and Samantha Nixon...please discuss the case here - for example any suspicions and theories you may have, what your plan of action is etc and what you think of the case and the suspects..

Until we have more clues, I think we should be working mainly on questioning those closest to Jane, and what their feelings were when they found out that Jane had been discovered dead.

I have some questions in mind for the others once the investigation has progressed though.

Quick question, can detectives quiz suspects in a thread that hasn't been started by them? For example, could I quiz Luna in the thread that Kim started or should I start my own?

EDIT: The system has been changed.
    Last edited by Kim; 01-09-2007 at 22:18.

Good point JB - you can post your questions in a suspect thread that another detective has already started.

Kim - i decided to scrap that idea in the end. One thread will be kept for each suspect being interviewed - that way, it will be kept a bit tidier.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 01-09-2007 at 22:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Abigail (01-09-2007)

Detectives... flashbacks of Friday 31st August are now available to you in the "Announcements and Info" thread...this will help you with your investigation and you can discuss these flashbacks with each other. Also, the results of some forensics have been revealed in that same thread.

Over in suspect activity, Vicky and Debs are having very interesting conversation...

Forensic Report:

* Tests have been carried out on Jane's body and the results have just come through.
    * Jane's mother (Luna) fingerprints were found on Jane's body...
    * The mark on Jane's eye was a bruise and this was fresh, meaning she may have been in a fight where she got this bruise shortly before she died..
    * Jane recieved a single stab wound through her heart which instantly killed her...her body was found fresh, meaning when Jane's stepfather found her...she hadn't been dead for long.
    * Every suspects' fingerprints are on the bathroom door handle..

In other news...

* A bullet hole was found in Jane's bedroom ceiling and a gun was found under Jane's bed..
    * Also, a witness claims that they seen Vicky and Jane viciously fighting in the back garden, hours before Jane was found dead..
    Where did the knife come from and where is it now? If Jane was found minutes after her death then the killer must still be in and around the area. Maybe Siobhan was trying to make a quick getaway through the bedroom window but fell and broke her leg.

This unknown individual... did she/he not go to investigate the gun shot or alert anybody else to it? It is important that we find out who this person is, they could be vital to our inquiries.

How much had Jane had to drink that night?

Yeah, I'm quite suspicious of Siobhan. With the gunshot being heard, maybe she jumped before everyone started suspecting her.

Vicky/Debs/Tanya

There seems to be some confusion where these people were when the murder happened!

Vicky is saying she left the party at 11.20 AFTER the murder but she didn't know about the murder until Tanya told her at Vicky's friends house later in the evening. When she was looking for Jane before she left she checked the bathroom and there was a man in there.

Tanya is saying that Vicky told her of the murder at the house in the living room straight after it happened.

Debs is saying that he left the party at 10:30 and when he came back he was told by Jane's mum about the murder. Him and Vicky have agreed for her to say that he left the house at 10:30, did he?? he may have!! If he returned after "an hour or so" that could have been the exact time of her murder.

Tanya, so far, hasn't really given us any reason to doubt her whereas Vicky as Debs have been well dodgy!!!

I agree there, Annette. I did ask Debs what time he thought he got back to the party, and he said at about eleven, right before the murder.

Thread Information