Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Silent Witness: New Series

I think this episode has been more graphic and gruesome than the last.

Next week

Double Dare - Part One
    Monday 17th September on BBC 1 London from 9:00pm to 10:00pm
    Part one of two. A horrific car crash poses troubling questions for Nikki when she discovers one of the victims was the recently released Anna Holland, an accomplice to murder she helped escape a life sentence four years earlier. As the investigation progresses, Nikki re-interviews key witnesses from the original case and begins to doubt her earlier conclusions. Emilia Fox stars. Concludes tomorrow. With William Gaminara, Tom Ward, Hugo Speer, Danny Midwinter, Leigh Lawson, Wayne Foskett, Cara Horgan, Nick Court, Lizzy McInnerny, Avril Clark, Shelly King and Vince Leigh.

Double Dare - Part Two
    Tuesday 18th September on BBC 1 London from 9:00pm to 10:00pm
    Part two of two. Nikki prepares to publicly concede she may have been wrong about Anna Holland's innocence, but Leo urges her not to throw her career away while there is still uncertainty. Harry tries to identify two bodies found buried in the garden of an empty house - and finds they are connected to his colleague's troubling case. Emilia Fox and Tom Ward star. With William Gaminara, Hugo Speer, Anna Wing, Danny Midwinter, Leigh Lawson, Wayne Foskett, Cara Horgan, Nick Court, Niky Wardley, Lizzy McInnerny, Vince Leigh and David Kennedy.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Great couple of episodes again, and I was right I thought it was the dad as soon as Claire disappeared from the office when she saw him in there to speak to the doctor on Monday night.

Nikki was lucky to get away with just the bump on the head - it could have been a lot worse.

It could, my mum pointed out the obvious, oh look she's bleeding she said as she walks in the room at the end of mondays episode. It is quite a graphic series.

Can i ask, who was in it before Emilia Fox, as i remember a woman and i can't think the name of her.

Amanda Burton as Sam Ryan!

Thought this weeks episodes were great, imo the best so far of the series!

have to say this series deosn't make Pathologist look very good, first they fall out with the RAF, then the local community, this week was the hospital staff and next week Nikki doubts herself! lol!

still lokking forward to it though!

I may be jumping the gun here, but that was the best episode of the series...for me carla was anna! That was confusing...how the policewomens husband was the murderer....but silent witness always is the end was sweet, Harry and Nicki, should get together..

PERIPHERAL VISION

Part One [Monday 24 September 2007, 9pm, BBC One]

When the bones of a young girl are found, everyone’s convinced it’s a teenager who went missing two years ago - except Nikki.

Part Two [Tuesday 25 September 2007, 9pm, BBC One]

Having fallen out with both the police and Clara’s family, Nikki finds herself increasingly alone in her search for the killer.

nikki isn't half having a tough time, she can't seem to get anthing right and then her father turned up.

Really wasnt expecting the end last night with the mix up. A great ending.

Next weeks the last in the series I think

Awwww man ... it's over .. does anyone know when its on again ... i miss it already ..x

Checked on the website but can't see anything about a new series...guess it'll about this time next year...

Sucks though.. Was waiting out for Nikki and Harry to get together

Thread Information