Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: memories of friends

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    i like the one with the cheesecakes, where chandler and rachel start stealing the cheesecakes from the neighbour upstairs and their practically addicted to them
    i love that one.. and I love where joey takes a spoon out of his pocket and asks what are they eating..
    Super Mod

I love all the early episodes, i think by the end of it the cast were too big where as them first episodes (Jenni Aniston for example) didn't care how sh looked and wasn't trying to be anything but herself where as by the end of it she was being who she thought the media wanted her to be - anyone else think that??

I love the bit when they are in the coffee shop and Ross starts humming a tune then Mon joins in then the rest slowly join in aswell, had me in fits the first time i saw it and still never fails to make me laugh

Sig dedicated to Charley

I liked the later episode, rachel became funnier, Joey and phoebe became weirder.. Ross even improved.. Monica and chandler kinda stayed roughly the same.. I love Mike been introduced... but Janice is still my fav extra
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I liked the later episode, rachel became funnier, Joey and phoebe became weirder.. Ross even improved.. Monica and chandler kinda stayed roughly the same.. I love Mike been introduced... but Janice is still my fav extra
    Totally love Janice, but i can't decide who is my fav of the 6 main friends characters, they all make the show what it is rather than there being someone who is better than the rest

Sig dedicated to Charley

I put Friends on when i went to bed lastnight and i watched the one where everyone finds out, i love that episode and iv'e seen it so many times i pratically know all the words.

Sig dedicated to Charley

ive been watching all my friends dvds from the start when i went to my bed and last night i was on the episode when ross couldnt flirt.

fave quote from episode

chandler : do you like caitlain (to ross)
    ross (looks anxiously at rachel) :well
    rachel: we split up 2 years ago, you've been married since then I think im okay with it
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    ive been watching all my friends dvds from the start when i went to my bed and last night i was on the episode when ross couldnt flirt.

fave quote from episode

chandler : do you like caitlain (to ross)
    ross (looks anxiously at rachel) :well
    rachel: we split up 2 years ago, you've been married since then I think im okay with it

What series is that? Ive not seen 7/8/9/10

Sig dedicated to Charley

I loved friends still do watch it all the time on E4 wish they'd make another series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    I loved friends still do watch it all the time on E4 wish they'd make another series.
    Agreed, i was having this discussion with someone at college monday, it really is a shame they don't make it anymore, it is one of them shows you can watch time and time again and never get bored

Sig dedicated to Charley

Agreed great show to watch if you feeling a bit down bound to get you laughing.

Thread Information