Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: memories of friends

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I love Friends.. fav guest star was Brad Pitt (as you can tell by my avatar)... I love Gunter and Janice.. they are brilliant...
    It is so hard to choose a fav episode as they are all fantastic
    I forgot about janice (said in a Janice voice) OH MY GOD! is that even possible she was fantastic

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    I love Friends.. fav guest star was Brad Pitt (as you can tell by my avatar)... I love Gunter and Janice.. they are brilliant...
    I forgot about janice (said in a Janice voice) OH MY GOD! is that even possible she was fantastic

How can anyone forget her!! As monica said to chandler "do you want to hear those 3 words that make your balls go back up inside your body?".. I love her
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post

How can anyone forget her!! As monica said to chandler "do you want to hear those 3 words that make your balls go back up inside your body?".. I love her
    I know she is like the most memorable character in it

Sig dedicated to Charley

I love friends and like my daily dosage from E4, its really good as you can watch it but still watch other things. There are so many episodes that are memorable but if i had to pick one favourite it would be the one where Rachel has Emma. My favourite guest star was Rachels sister Amy, she is so funny i think she has appered twice, the episode at Thanksgiving when she has the fight as Rachel won't give her "Emily" if she dies and then Monicas plates get broken, Its a great episode and the other apperance when she turns up as she is getting married and ends up having to babysit Emma and gets her ears pierced its brilliant.

My favourite episode was when Ross had a spray tan and he got it all on one side twice

Quote Originally Posted by Katie2007 View Post
    My favourite episode was when Ross had a spray tan and he got it all on one side twice
    hehe yeh I remember that, but didnt he end up getting it done more than twice?

Yeah twice Twice in the tanning booth he forgot to turn around, his teeth were so white in comparison

i think you are thinking about the one where he bleaches his teeth also
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Katie2007 View Post
    Yeah twice Twice in the tanning booth he forgot to turn around, his teeth were so white in comparison
    I love the end bit where chandler comes over and said he did the same and ross says "did you count missippiply too"
    Super Mod

i like the one with the cheesecakes, where chandler and rachel start stealing the cheesecakes from the neighbour upstairs and their practically addicted to them
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information