Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: memories of friends

Wink memories of friends

anyone who wants to share any memories or story's about friends, monica, ross, chandler, rachel, joey and phoebe or tell everyone your favourite episode
    Maisie Mouse

I still watch this like all time.. on E4.. my parents are rather annoyed (yet again), as it's repeating from the 1st series as of yesterday, and me and my sister are watching them yet again haha.

I really don't have a favourite episode, I love too many.

Another thing to ask/think about.. who's everyone's favourite guest stars?

I loved Richard. Tom Sellock was really good as him, and he and Monica were great at the time. I also liked Bruce Willis's character Paul, when Rachel tried to get him to open up a bit more . There are sooo many good ones though!

is it on e4 everyday and what time is it on?

a lot of favourite episodes, ranging from all the different series such as emmas first birthday, monica and chandlers wedding, rachels 30th birthday, the one where rachel and ross kiss, the final episode, the list is endless

julia roberts and elle macpherson were good guest stars, oh and remember brooke shields was joeys stalker lol
    Maisie Mouse

It's on at 5pm til 6pm (double bill). I only watch the first one though. It can be really annoying, as the second episode is usually the one I'd rather watch haha, and it's more annoying if I don't have it on DVD.

The final episode is so sad haha. Bree and myself always cry ( We were talking about it the other day ). The bit where "Did she get off the plane??" "I got off the plane!" is lovely, and then when they get together . And the end scene is just so sad when they all put their keys on the side .

Ah yeah I liked the Julia Roberts episode, was funny. I wasn't that keen on Elle Macpherson though.

it wasnt ell macpherson that i liked so much it was the episodes connected to her like the one where joey was turning into a girl sorta liking all the feminine things like pot pourri etc, and the episode with the routine by ross and monica
    Maisie Mouse

Haha those episodes were great. That routine was hilarious .

i liked the bit at the end where monica is adament that she would still be able to catch him at the end so when they do it and ross starts to run her way she steps out of his way and shouts "i cant do it" leaving him in a heap on the floor lol
    Maisie Mouse

I still watch this too, i have them on dvd so i dont have to watch e4 but i do if im downstairs and no one else is watching anything

My fave guest star i suppose was either Richard because id heard of him before he was in that but other than Brad Pitt and Robn Williams i never know the others and fail to understand why they cheer

Like Lea i dont have a fave episode, they are all fabby, i have preferences but not one fav out of the ones i prefere to others

Okay i will shut up before i get in a friends mood

Sig dedicated to Charley

I watch them all the time on E4
    I do remember watching the very last ever episode cos I was ill in bed and we were living with my nanas at the time, and towards the end I was feeling very sick and I was crying cos it was sooo sad.
    For some strange reason whenever I think of an episode I remember the most I always remember rachel saying to ross when he didnt finish the letter when they kinda got back together- " You fell ASLEEEEP" lol made me laugh so much the way she said it

I love Friends.. fav guest star was Brad Pitt (as you can tell by my avatar)... I love Gunter and Janice.. they are brilliant...
    It is so hard to choose a fav episode as they are all fantastic
    Super Mod

Thread Information