Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: High School Musical 2

Lol I will Cos last I was there 2 years ago we saw HSM stuff but it was before it aired over here, so we were all like what in earth is this all about
    Only thing is they tend to have it in the shops, I wonder what they will think of me taking pics in the shops

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol I will Cos last I was there 2 years ago we saw HSM stuff but it was before it aired over here, so we were all like what in earth is this all about
    Only thing is they tend to have it in the shops, I wonder what they will think of me taking pics in the shops
    I wouldnt worry about it i take photos in shops all the time they are bound to have HSM related stuff around the park too...my mum is off to disney land paris next week and they got a HSM show there, they are bound to have one in america...ive given mum instructions to buy me something HSM
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 22-07-2008 at 12:45.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Ooo, Well at the moment Im on the disney parks websites cos Im printing the calendars off for July and August (cos we are their for a month and wanna plan some of our time) So maybe I'll look around on the websites for HSM stuff

Ooo, Well at the moment Im on the disney parks websites cos Im printing the calendars off for July and August (cos we are their for a month and wanna plan some of our time) So maybe I'll look around on the websites for HSM stuff
    Oooh a month...wow you will have to get loads of pics of disney characters for me then hehe i got a thing about HSM, donald duck, chip (from the rescue rangers - one with the black nose) pooh bear, tigger

Sig dedicated to Charley

lol I will
    I really wanna know if their will be any HSM stuff there, you know like maybe advertising

lol I will
    I really wanna know if their will be any HSM stuff there, you know like maybe advertising
    There should be its mental out there with HSM, there are loads of HSM/zac/ashley/corbin/vanessa/lucas fansites so it must be popular out there

Sig dedicated to Charley

Finally got to upload.
    Here are 3 pics of some of the Merchandise:

Finally got to upload.
    Here are 3 pics of some of the Merchandise:

OH MY GOD that is awesome
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 05-09-2008 at 15:28.

Sig dedicated to Charley

There was also a poster, advertising HSM3 but it was just after where you get your tickets and we already had aout tickets so we could go staright through and get the monorail. I was planning on getting a phot of it but whenver we went past it again it was raining

There was also a poster, advertising HSM3 but it was just after where you get your tickets and we already had aout tickets so we could go staright through and get the monorail. I was planning on getting a phot of it but whenver we went past it again it was raining
    Awww i saw a big cardboard cutout advertising HSM3 in a cinema near where my cousin lives...i took a pic when i find it i will post it

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information