Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2007 - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    i think we can do without danni she isnt a very good judge i mean she said yes to john the welsh singer who thinks tom jones CANT sing and he can (and he clearly cant sing or dance)
    How many of the others have done this.. said yes to someone who was completely hopeless just to annoy Simon or to make the person feel a bit better than be totally slated.
    Simon does it sometimes.. Louis and Sharon say no and Simon "I was going to say yes"... it wasn't serious from Danni
    Super Mod

That Rachel was bizarre, what got me was not her as she was clearly deluded at the fact she could sing but Dannii and the other judges were like i have never met anyone like her before, its like do not live in the world the rest of us live in reality. Evidently not. The soldier was good but i havent picked a favourite yet, the liverpool dinner ladie was quite good from show 1

i dont understand there being 4 judges now, what happens if 2 says yes and 2 says no how do they decide.

i think we can do without danni she isnt a very good judge i mean she said yes to john the welsh singer who thinks tom jones CANT sing and he can (and he clearly cant sing or dance)
    they're getting rid of the judges vote this year, to avoid this situation

I think it's a good idea personally as the judges often vote tactically, supporting their own acts over talent. Louis and Sharon teamed together and supported one another last year, which wasnt fair on Simon's acts.

i dont understand there being 4 judges now, what happens if 2 says yes and 2 says no how do they decide.

The contestants need 3 yes votes from the judges to make it through

Nobody at all has stood out to me yet. Alot that have got through didn't deserve to imo
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Nobody at all has stood out to me yet. Alot that have got through didn't deserve to imo
    I have to agree with you.. I have seen anyone that I have gone "yeah, he/she is good" like with Ben and Ray last year
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    i have to agree with you. i think sometimes they sit through that much rubbish that when someone average comes along they put them through because they seem so much better than some of the rubbish ones but really they are not good enough to go through, if you know what i mean!
    POOKIE

Last year's X Factor stars Eton Road have hit out at their old mentor Louis Walsh - for not keeping his promise to get the group a record deal.

The music mogul vowed that he would help the singers to become huge stars when they were eliminated from the talent competition in 2006, but he has failed to deliver on his promise.

"We've been left high and dry because Louis didn't keep his word," band member James Edwards told the Daily Star. "We're very upset. It gives false hope to people on the show."

He added: "Millions of people heard Louis say he'd get us a record deal and nothing has happened. It's very embarrassing as everyone's asking if we're now signed - and we're not. I'd hate for anyone on this year's show to be told they'll get a record deal and then spend months hanging around with false hopes. It's soul destroying."

Anthony Hannah, 18, decided to quit the group earlier this month because he wants to pursue a solo career.

An X Factor spokeswoman explained that Eton Road signed up to a management company after being voted off last year, making it difficult for Louis to control the group.

i have to say though out of all the musical reality shows over the years the only ones to be successful IMO are will young and girls aloud, even though the likes of michelle mcmanus and leona have fantastic voices. even ray quinn was more successful than the winner leona as he was a judge in the show baby ballroom and we havent heard of leona again.

so just because you win doesnt mean you will be successful
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 30-08-2007 at 18:51.
    Maisie Mouse

Actually Leona has been making an album and it has taken a year for her to make the album with her own songs on - i think her new single is going to be released very soon - she performs her new single on the first live show of the X Factor this year, apparently.

Thread Information