Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2007 - General Discussion

how about the woman that found the application in amongst her dad's papers after he died ( that was quite sad) she was a good singer,

so was the 14 year old
    Maisie Mouse

I think that Niki will make it to the live stages (the one who's dad had died)..she was such a fab singer.

It was good tonight. The army guy had an alright voice and a very sad story to tell...glad he got through, not sure if he'll make it through to the live rounds though.

The 15 year old girl has an amazing voice - glad she came back this year, she has wonderful talent!

I couldn't believe the attitude of that girl called Rachel! What a vile and rude woman! Totally deluded...she thought she was better than Madonna?!

I missed the first 10 minutes did they show the part with Sharon and Louis leaving the room laughing and Sharon hitting her head on the door?

There were some good singers on tonight. That Brizillan guy that Simon kept calling Igor was mental and so was the guy with 17 songs to sing The soldier at the end has been tipped to win this years event and how scary was that Rachel she thought she was fabulous.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

No they didn't show the Sharon/Louis bit which is quite surprising! They might show it next week maybe?!

The soldier is tipped to win it already?! He was a rather average singer, i thought..

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    No they didn't show the Sharon/Louis bit which is quite surprising! They might show it next week maybe?!

The soldier is tipped to win it already?! He was a rather average singer, i thought..
    I read the post on DS a few weeks ago and it said that he was the favoirte to win the show, I guess we will have to wait until all the auditions are over to find out.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I didn't think anyone really stood out in tonight show, yes there were some good one's but no-one that made me kinda stop in my tracks.

I think this series of x factor has been really good so far, i like nikki i think shes a good singer and i like the soldier i thought he was good aswell

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    I didn't think anyone really stood out in tonight show, yes there were some good one's but no-one that made me kinda stop in my tracks.
    You must have missed Welsh wannabe Rachel Lester. She couldnt sing a note and thought she was brilliant. If ever anyone deserved a fall on National TV it was her the poor deluded fool. Even I could sing better than her and I havent gote a note in my head. She had a real attitude problem
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

that girl really thought she was the best.. how can anyone have such high opinion of themselves.. she was a dreadful singer and yet she was really pleased with her singing... How???? all I can say is someone (maybe her parent) have been telling her she is fantastic and she believed it all.. Ok, have some faith in yourself but don't be arrogant about it
    Super Mod

Thread Information