Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2007 - General Discussion

oooooooooo i think i quite like futureproof very gud singers

I loved Nicki's performance! And she's a brummy! Nicki to win!

Also enjoyed Daniel's performance. Futureproof were pretty good - my best mate knows one of the singers in that group

How cute are Same Difference?! Aww, i love them! All singers are way too mean and moody. These are the polar opposites, its sweet!

Was I the only person who thought Hope's performance was awful?! I can't believe the judges praised them - i thought their performance was dull and their cover of Umbrella was just plain bad!

On a positive note, i thought Niki was outstanding tonight, so was Same Difference. I thought Rhydian's performance was hilarious His hair looked ridiculous!

I love Rhydian, he's so different and a born entertainer. I hope Same Difference go tonight, there so gushing and annoying.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen View Post
    I love Rhydian, he's so different and a born entertainer.

I agree totally with you!

I think Sharon was a cow to him tonight, which is only going to help his chances! lol

awww I really like Kimbery, that was so dissapointing.
    This opening show though overall was a dissapointment, thye picked some rubbish songs

I thought the best tonight was Niki or Rhydian! Both great performances!!! I was sooo sad to see Kymberly go! I love her, she's so sweet!! I agree with you Abi about Same Difference!! They're so cute!!

Thought the worst was Leon. Wish he went!
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 20-10-2007 at 23:05.

Kimberley looked gutted that she was voted out! I think the judges made the right decision though. Rhydian and Niki were great tonight, and Andy lives near me so i'll be supporting him all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Was I the only person who thought Hope's performance was awful?! I can't believe the judges praised them - i thought their performance was dull and their cover of Umbrella was just plain bad!
    no, same here! i was like "what's this drippy bit of weak slush, i though these were supposed to be a sexy, ballsy girls". and i can't be doing with that annoying little tart who's constantly throwing herself at Simon.

Kimberly should have stayed, there were too many boring ballads last night, and came out with a right showstopper and gave it her all. Rhydian was great too, when the crowd started throwing roses i could not stop laughing!

Thread Information