Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter

I watch it on ITV during the week. It took a while to grow on me but it's different.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i have seen all of series 2 and it is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I watch it on ITV during the week. It took a while to grow on me but it's different.
    was going to watch it on ITV1 but their marketting was rubbish for it. They had loads of coming soon ads, but then they never really told anyone when it started, so i discovered they'd already started airing it, and by then it was too late. luckily my friend has downloaded me so many american dramas for me to get my teeth into over the summer

just finished the second series - simply amazing. one of the best television series in years.

Not sure whether or not this will be as good a season as the past two. It's no longer basing itself on source material, so a lot of fans of the books aren't going to be watching this series, it's just the studios milking a cash cow. I hope they don't ruin it!

i think it looks fantastic, but then agian i have never read any of the books!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I've never read any of the books either - just love the show though

Managed to watch all three seasons of Dexter over the past few weeks. Fantastic stuff. After Lost, it's my favourite show

Dexter has found its next Big Bad.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that John Lithgow is joining the season 4 cast as Walter Simmons, an unassuming suburbanite who has been living a dual life as one of America’s most prolific and deadliest serial killers. When the mad man (who is dubbed the "Trinity Killer" because he always kills in threes) relocates to Miami, Dexter becomes obsessed (or inspired?) by his efficient killing methods and ability to evade capture for almost three decades. (This is the new antagonist role exec producer Sara Colleton teased back in April.)

Dexter's fourth season premieres on Sept. 27. Oh, almost forgot, bonus casting scoop: Keith Carradine is reprising his role as Deb's daddy-figure ex, F.B.I. Special Agent Frank Lundy, for multiple episodes.

Julie Benz has revealed several teasers on the season four finale of Dexter.

The 37-year-old actress, who plays Rita on the Showtime drama, told Cinemablend that the last episode of the season "shocked the whole cast" when they read the script.

"Obviously at the beginning of the season we see Rita has it all," she said. "I mean, she has everything she’s ever wanted. She has the perfect husband, the great kids, the new baby, the dream house in the suburbs but you know, just like anything, nothing great lasts forever.

"We have an amazingly shocking ending this season. I mean, it’s so shocking that - it’s just shocking is all I can say. It shocked the whole cast."

Asked if Dexter may let her in on his killer secret, she added: "Oh! I don’t know about that. I don’t want to give away any spoilers but you know, you definitely see worlds collide; everybody’s world collides in this season."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/new...ng-finale.html

Thread Information