Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Results Day

SBs was a bit of a problem for me too but i did manage to drag myself away from this site at some points to revise...

Well done, everyone - you all got great results!

I got a C in Product Design, which is mostly my own fault for not revising, but also my teacher's, I think, because everytime I went to her for revision classes she said she was tired after a long day and didn't really give me anything specific to revise. Still, like I said, it's mostly my own fault.
    Anyway, that's the great thing about sitting it it in year 10, I'm gonna re-sit it next year if I can.
    My mum and dad still owe me money from last year (I'm a good saver and always feel mean asking for huge amounts of money, since my brother is completely the opposite, so I've only took £50 so far), so when they asked I told them not to bother paying me this year.
    Last edited by laurouski; 02-09-2007 at 17:18.

Well done everyone with your results What are you all planning on doing next? AS Levels?

I'll be doing AS levels now in English Literature, Drama and Theatre Studies, ICT and Media Studies. I've got to go up to school tomorrow for an interview to check i've made the right choice with what i want to do, then i start the next day but i have 2 induction days to look forward too - but i just want to start the subjects i chose to be honest.

Yeh i'm going back to my school to do my As levels, i'm doing:
    English Lit, Drama and Theatre Studies, Pyscology and Applied Health + Social Care

Im doing AS levels to in : drama & theatre studies, eng lang, biology and geography

Are you all staying on at your school as they have a sixth form or leaving and starting somewhere new?

My school has a sixthform so i am staying on at school to do A Levels. I've just been up my school now and enrolled and i found out off my Business Studies teacher i was 1 mark off a C in Business Studies!!

My school didn't have a sixth form in fact none of them do in my area unless its private, so i had to leave.

That's really good Dave, i hate that, 1 more mark and the grade goes up. Although i love it when its the other way round anmd you pass by one mark.
    Last edited by Katy; 03-09-2007 at 15:00.

I started college today, my school doesnt have a sixth form but the other local school which is nearer does but i still wanted to go to college, has more options and fits in my classes better

Thread Information