Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Results Day

Results Day

Everyone nervous?!

A Levels come out on the 16th, and GCSEs are out on the 23rd.

I'm nervous about how i've done in Politics, because that has a high level of intake for year 13, so you've got to do well to get back onto the course. They're strict on that at my 6th form.

You can share al your results in this thread as well when they come out, too. The other threads for exams are kind of big now.

Yes i'm nervous but kinda excited too as i desperately want to know how i've done.

I want to take English Literature, Drama and ICT next year so i'll be really interested in how i've done in them - i would love to have As in all of the subjects i want to take next year but i won't..ah well..
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 14-08-2007 at 18:04.

Same here, I'm looking forward to finding out what I've got but I'm really nervous at the same time. I just hope I've done ok, especially in the subjects I want to take at college. Good luck to everyone getting results

I'm nervous, but not that bad, as i seem to keep forgetting!
    I really want to know how i've done in Drama,English,Maths and i want to know how badly i failed Science and Business Studies!

I'm more intrigued about how i did in certain courseworks mind...!

I am bricking it, because i am not here i have to do it all over the internet and not at college, but i dont really have much say in that matter.

I need all these passwords and nmbers and everything to find out from UCAS then once my results our out, i have to see if i have been accepted, if not i have to start on clearing. I can't wait for it all to be over to be honest.

I dont want to go - full stop. I know I haven't done good, and I don't want to look at my results sheet.

I'm tempted not to even open the sheet and just burn it, my uni will be in touch to let me know if I've got in, so i dont need to know results.

I know I've under-performed, that's just to my lack of motivation and enthusiasm for the subjects, I was originally predicted As, now I'll be lucky if I scrape Cs and Ds.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I dont want to go - full stop. I know I haven't done good, and I don't want to look at my results sheet.

I'm tempted not to even open the sheet and just burn it, my uni will be in touch to let me know if I've got in, so i dont need to know results.

I know I've under-performed, that's just to my lack of motivation and enthusiasm for the subjects, I was originally predicted As, now I'll be lucky if I scrape Cs and Ds.
    Cheer up - things are almost never as bad as they seem.

It's not over til it's over and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post

Aww good luck hun, hope you do well

Good Luck to everyone else who has their results today

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-08-2007)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Good luck to everyone who are getting their results through

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-08-2007), Katy (17-08-2007)

scary getting your results but I am sure you will all do very well.. Best of luck to each of you and I hope you get what you wanted

(special good luck to Bry, UNI here you come, and don't forget your DS fans when you become big in media xxxxx)
    Super Mod

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Bryan (15-08-2007)

Thread Information