Thread: Home and Away Oz Spoilers - 27th - 31st August

Home and Away Oz Spoilers - 27th - 31st August

Monday 27th August

Drew lies to the police. Will he face up to the police investigation into the accident that caused Lisa’s death?
    Belle is shocked by Drew’s seemingly callous attitude to the accident. Can she trust him again?
    Only just coming to realise the depth of his feelings for Lisa, Lucas is shattered by her death. Could he have done something – anything – to stop the accident happening?

Tuesday 28th August

Lucas struggles with his grief for Lisa
    Belle and Drew’s relationship is in deep trouble. Can Belle forgive her boyfriend?
    Dom destroys Drew’s car – and all evidence of the stolen parts racket. Will Drew be the one left facing a jail term?

Wednesday 29th August

Jazz battles to save Drew from jail
    Belle is deeply shaken when she responds to Dom’s kiss
    Fisher’s incompetence sees Annie and Geoff left stranded in the bush miles from home.

Thursday 30th August

Henk is telling lies to cover the truth of his relationship with Cassie. Will Rachel see through him?
    Rory and Annie are missing – and Fisher refuses to acknowledge his negligence. Will Sally be forced to sack him?
    Jack and Sam announce their engagement, leaving Martha shaken. Has she lost any chance she ever had of winning back Jack?

Friday 31st August

Jack’s stunned when Martha admits that the divorce never went through. How is he going to explain this to Sam?
    Sally’s still harbouring doubts about her decision to marry Brad
    Martha finally tells Jack she’s still in love with him. And she’s devastated when he makes it clear he has no feelings for her
    Rachel’s worst fear is realised when she springs Henk and Cassie together

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-08-2007)

Who is Henk?

What happened to Jules is he still around? I thought he and Cassie were an item or was she with Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who is Henk?

What happened to Jules is he still around? I thought he and Cassie were an item or was she with Alex?
    Henk is Brads best friend, whom he has asked to be his best man at his and Sally's wedding. He arrived a few days ago here. He apparently a few years ago raped Rachel. Brad dosnt know. Rachel told Leah. It also looks as tho Cassie likes Henk.

Jules left here about 1 1/2 months ago. Jules was sort of Cassies boyfriend. Either before or after Alex (Ive forgotten which). I think Henk has moved in with Martha, after Matilda moved out again. (Maddie moved in with Martha after Martha was persuaded to let her, after she didnt want to stay with Tony because he slept with Naomi. So as of here in the last few days, Maddie moved back with Tony and Lucas.

Have I managed to confuse you? (hehehe) sorry if I have.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DetBarb For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-08-2007)

Whose lisa?

is the same people who plays sam and rory

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    Whose lisa?
    Lisa is the lass Drew was seeing ages ago to wind Belle up when they were hating each other.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    Whose lisa?

is the same people who plays sam and rory
    Jessica Chapnik (sp)? is back playing Sam but a new kid is playing Rory.
    Last time on tv here he played the son of nurse played by Jenni Baird who eventualy married surgeon Luke Forlano in All Saints - a few years ago. (here)

Rory is apparently a bright kid who is going from Year 5 to Year 7 (1st year High School).

This is the new Rory.

Jules

Does annnyone know who plays Jules in Home and away?

I can't find him anywhere and it's really bugging me

Please help x

Jules Munroe is played by Joel Philips, I searched loads of sites to find that.. no wonder you couldn't find anything
    Super Mod

Thread Information