Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enders character shot in mystery storyline

Enders character shot in mystery storyline

Taken From DS

EastEnders favourite Jane Beale will be left for dead after being shot in the stomach by a mysterious face from husband Ian's past.

Café worker Jane – played by Laurie Brett – will be rushed into hospital fighting for her life following the incident.

The storyline marks a dramatic peak in the Cindy Beale haunting plot where Ian (Adam Woodyatt) and daughter Lucy (Melissa Suffield) are plagued with e-mails from beyond the grave signed by their 'late' wife and mother.

A source told Digital Spy: "The storyline will be massive. We can't wait for everything to come out. Cast and crew alike have been sworn to secrecy as to who's sending the messages - and ultimately who pulls the trigger.

"Cindy apparently died in prison during child birth. She can't really still be alive - can she?"

They added: "She's got form and a motive – but there are definitely a few other people who hate Ian, too..."

An EastEnders spokeswoman refused to comment on the storyline.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Footie_Chick For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (18-08-2007), bakedbean (13-08-2007), Dutchgirl (14-08-2007), janet53 (13-08-2007), JustJodi (13-08-2007), Liisut (30-08-2007), matt1378 (18-08-2007), red47 (13-08-2007), tammyy2j (30-08-2007)

My money is on Steven Beale. It has been said in the past that he would return. He is Cindy's son after all !

I think it is Cindy's daughter (the one she had in prison) or her lover (her daughters father). It could possibly be Lucy and Craig setting all this up.. we know he has a gun so he is already a suspect..
    this looks like a very very interesting storyline and I hope is doesn't drag on as long as the Max/Stacey one!!
    Super Mod

Looks really interesting i am surprised its Jane that gets shot, usually out of the beales there gunning for Ian, it will be really sad although its good she gets a story line she hasnt really had a proper one.

an intresting twist in this upcoming stoyline, I wonder if the bullet is intended for Ian?

I doubt Cindy's daughter would be pulling the trigger, she can only be what 10years old maximum?

Ian Beale's enemies are endless, but I'd love it be Steven or one of the Wicks brothers. Laura would have been a good one if she was alive, maybe Janine just for the hell of being spiteful?

I hope its David Wicks he is dark enough to pull the trigger but i reckon its Craig or could he and the gun just be a red herring???

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
    I hope its David Wicks he is dark enough to pull the trigger but i reckon its Craig or could he and the gun just be a red herring???
    I am thinking that.. everyone is expecting it to be craig. could be someone we least expect... I don't think one of the mitchells again far to obvious... My money would be on Cindy's ex or Steven (make his return from new zealand)
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    We all know theres tons of people taking numbers to have a piece of Ian..I wonder when this EXPLOSIVE story line is to occur?????
    We all know Craig has a gun,so how do we know that Jay does not join forces with Craig, hes always acting up and showing off,, so why not Jay..
    I hate to see Jane take the bullet for that worthless Ian.. wonder if he pushed her in front of him when the assilant had the gun out ????? Wouldn't surprise me cos hes such a spineless wimp !!!
    Looking forward to the story...

It cant be Craig as its supposed to be someone from Ians past. So does that confirm a return of a former charecter???

what about mel the one that run off to spain lisa friend

Thread Information