Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Returns to UK Screens

Thanks heaps for the info/tip Jelly Belly!! I found the quote and the spoiler icons. One other question though, why does the QM only appear in the title of the message bit and not the message itself - well thats what Im getting.

Back to Alex. I think from what I remember, Leah payed for Alex to come back here. But its not till he's here that he tells her he hasnt got any money. Apparently unbeknown to her he's become a drug courier, and the reason why Leah's case was withheld (or lost) was because Alex used her case to transport the drugs in. Which angered her no end. And to make things worse, she only discovered that by a phone call and she realised it herself . Then her case came back, I think when she wasnt there. I remember a scene when I think Alex was frantically looking for the drugs to which he hid the drugs in Leah's fireplace. Then she asked Alex to watch over VJ. Then VJ went missing. Unbeknown to Alex, VJ found the drugs in the fireplace, and took them out. (I dont think he had any). But that was enough to enrage Leah. So she kicked him out. Again, my recollection might be hazy, but thats basically what happened.

I saw a picture and it looks pretty nice that he is back, it doesnt look like he wastes much time taking his top off.

Thread Information