Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beautiful Game - 8 Part Series

lol, yeah great start, looking forward to reading more.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I really like the Michael character already - loving some of his lines!

Oooh this is looking/sounding/reading [whatever] goood Post more now, need more!

Scene 4

INT. ASTON'S HOUSE - DAY

Home to the Astons. Jenny is lying down on a sunbather by the pool. Micheal walks into the room, having just arrived home.

Micheal: I'm back Jen'

Jenny: Already? I thought you'd be down there all day.

Micheal: The club doesnt need me there for it to survive...besides I wanted to take you out to lunch...

Jenny: You really don't have to, besides I'm gonna go on a diet...

Micheal: Don't be so ridiculous, I have no desire to be married to a stick insect, you need to get your head out of them glossy magazines and into the real world...

Jenny: Yeah well it's a fresh start isn't it, new us... new me...

Micheal: Don't feel you need to change for me...

Jenny: Yeah well it's awkward...I slept with your son and you still want me...have you any idea how hard that is for me?

Micheal: It shouldn't be awkward...

Jenny: But it is, I feel like I'm under the microscope, being judged by you and Jess'...

Micheal: I don't want you to feel like that, I want to forget about the past darling...this is a new chapter in our lives, a fresh start for the both of us...

Jenny gets up, and takes off her sunglasses, she looks uneasy. Micheal pulls out a bottle of champagne from the ice bucket and pours them both a glass.

Micheal: Besides who else am I going to splash my millions on eh?

Jenny: Well when you put it like that

The pair toast to the future, Micheal leans in kisses Jenny tenderly on the lips.

Fab stuff looking foward to the next part keep it up

Sig dedicated to Charley

Scene 5

EXT. MODELLING STUDIO - DAY

by Fergie is played over the action of the scene.

A flash and expensive Ferrari F430 speeds through the gates into the car park of a modellinga agency. The paparazzi get hyped up as Luke Williams gets out of the car, dressed in a designer suit.

Pap1: Luke over here!

Pap2: Smile for the camera!

Pap2: Luke give us a smile!

Luke poses for the cameras, a grin on his face, lapping up the attention, before he heads off into the building.

INTERCUT:

INT. MODELLING STUDIO - DAY

The chorus kicks in as we cut to the middle of a photo shoot. Rachel Walker is dressed in a skimpy nightie, hair down, heavily made up. She is posing, pouting, hands on hips, working the camera. The photographer is lapping it up, egerly taking photo after photo.

Luke walks into the room, a grin on his face at seeing Rachel in just a nightie. Her face lights up seeing Luke. She walks off the shoot, regardless of what the photographer says.

Rachel: (Confident) That'll do for today...

The photographer is taken aback at her telling him what to do. Rachel walks over to Luke, grabs him by the butt cheaks and snogs his face off. Luke is taken aback by her forwardness.

Luke: Woo, you're a bit eager today aren't you?

Rachel: Yeah well, all's good babe... hows it feel to know that you're girlfriends tits are gonna be on the centre fold of Playboy!?

Luke: I dunno...you know how I feel about that kind of thing...

Rachel: Well I don't here you complaining behind closed doors...at the end of the day you're the lucky son of a bitch that gets to be me every night

Luke: Well when you put it like that

Luke has a cheaky grin on his face. He hands Rachel a dressing gown as she sits down at her vanity table.

Luke: I just can't believe how far I've come babe, two years ago I was sweating myself sensless on some crappy building site, and now all this...

Rachel: Well as they say, things can only get better babe, together you and me we're knock the world dead...

Rachel applies a new layer of lipstick, pouting in the mirror as she does so.

Luke: You all set for the team party tonight?

Rachel: Damn right, I'm gonna make all the other girls look like a bunch of tramps, like my outfit?

Luke: What the nighty!?

Rachel: It's a designer dress babe! Cost you a fortune!

Luke: But there's too much leg and breast on show!

Rachel: That's the idea, well if you want to create an impression... come on, let's get this party started

Rachel grabs Luke and drags him off, it's clear whose in charge in this relationship...
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-07-2007 at 11:32.

Fab Bry good stuff i am so loving it

Sig dedicated to Charley

Scene 6

INT. HALESOWEN STADIUM - NIGHT

The scene is set in one of the function rooms at the stadium. The room is filled with shareholders, footballers and their wives. The Only One I Know by Mark Ronson/Robbie Williams is being played in the background.

One of the major shareholders at the club is introudcing Micheal, Jenny and new manager Charlie to the players and their wives as they arrive.

Shareholder: And here's Luke Williams...the South's answer to Wayne Rooney,

Luke is embrassed by the compliment, but shakes hands with Micheal and Charlie.

Luke: You'aright? Pleasure to be working on your team Mr Aston...

Micheal: I've heard good stuff about you kid, don't let me down...

Shareholder: And his lovely girlfriend Rachel

Rachel politely kisses Micheal and Charlie, who both raise an eyebrow at her revealing dress. Jenny takes a shine to Luke, giving him a flirtatious look, Rachel spots this and sharply pulls Luke away from them.

Shareholder: And this is Noel Roberts, Lion's goalie...

Noel: Mr Aston, Mr Nelson, good to meet you both...

Shareholder: This lad single handly saved us from relegation...

Charlie: Well let's hope we aren't in the same situation this season...

Micheal: There best not me, or heads will roll

Colin and Faith walk into the room, Colin is looking slightly uneasy, but Faith holds his hands and walks into the room, a confident look on her face.

Shareholder: And here he is, the main man himself...Colin McCan, the skipper, and his gorgeous wife Faith...

Faith: It's good to see you at last Micheal, heard a lot about you over the years...

Micheal: And it's good to see you too, I take it I have you to thank for this great footballer?

Faith: Well I do my best

Jenny: Hi, I'm Jenny, I love you're dress, where did you buy it?

Faith: Buy it? Are you mad, I'm given them free by designers, come on I'll introduce you to the girls...

Faith and Jenny head off to the otherside of the room. Micheal and Colin are left alone to talk.

Colin: So then, I bet it's gonna be all change around here from now on?

Micheal: Not really, there's a good squad out there, Lewis Allen just didn't have a clue how to make the most of them, as long as you all score me some goals, I aint gonna be doing an Alan Sugar on you all

Colin: Well, that's certainly a releif...

Micheal: You've got nothing to worry about my son, I've got a good manager and a good skipper on side, you mark my words we're gonna whip these little ****s into shape in no time

Micheal takes a sip of his champagne, confident that he can pull off getting the team into Europe.
    Last edited by Bryan; 11-07-2007 at 15:55.

Fabulous stuff well done Bry great script so far, keep it up

Sig dedicated to Charley

ITs good so far, its nearly as exciting as the Man City saga this season, our Michael Aston (shinawatra) may face ten years in a thai jail great isnt it.

Im only kidding this is far better, its not real life for starters. I am liking Rachel, i thihnk she will be quite a handful.

Thread Information