Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Cliffhanger" Stunt

"Cliffhanger" Stunt

From DS:-

The cast and crew of Hollyoaks have been out on-location filming the climax to one of soap's ongoing storylines – near a cliff.

The final chapter of the 'Who Pushed Clare?' plot reaches a sticky end next month when the individual who attempted to kill Clare Cunningham (Gemma Bissix) by pushing her off The Loft balcony is finally revealed.

On learning the truth, Clare exacts revenge on one of the five suspects – Louise (Roxanne McKee), Warren (Jamie Lomas), Max (Matt Littler), O.B. (Darren Jeffries) and Calvin (Ricky Whittle) – by kidnapping someone very close to them.

A Hollyoaks source exclusively revealed to Digital Spy: "When Clare finally figures out who attempted to kill her, she stops at nothing to get her revenge.

"She kidnaps someone very near and dear to the culprit and speeds off in her car. But when a high-speed chase ensues, one car goes over the edge of a cliff…"

They added: "It's the most dramatic episode we've even filmed."

These shock scenes are due to air toward the end of September.

Guy Burnet's character, Craig Dean, will be leaving the show around the same time, while Hannah Ashworth's (Emma Rigby) anorexia storyline reaches a deathly end when either she or friend Melissa (Carla Chases) dies after their eating disorder takes its toll.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Jada-GDR (26-08-2007), tammyy2j (15-08-2007)

Thumbs up

Ooh this sounds exciting!! My first thoughts were its Tom who she kidnaps but is that too obvious

Glad to see they're not dragging it out for months on end though
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Bit extra from the hollyoaks website:

CLIFF-HANGER STUNT!

Monday 6th August

The cast and crew have just finished filming the dramatic end to the 'Who Pushed Clare?' saga, with a high speed car chase over the edge of a cliff!

REVEALED
    'Who Pushed Clare?' has been the question on everyone's minds for weeks and weeks now. Some fans suspect Max, while others are convinced Leo did it! But fear not, the truth is set to be revealed at the end of September as a furious Clare finally finds out just who attacked her.

REVENGE
    As soon as Clare learns the truth, she stops at nothing to exact her revenge on the guilty person, culminating in the most dramatic episode we've ever filmed! Clare kidnaps somebody very near and dear to the culprit and speeds off in her car. But when a high-speed chase ensues, one car goes over the edge of a cliff.

exciting stuff going on in hollyoaks!!

I wonder who goes over the cliff!

Hope Hannah isn't the one who dies, she's much nicer than Melissa!
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 06-08-2007 at 18:32.

ive just seen this too! surely tom will be too obvious!
    other ppl who could be kidnaped maybe

• calvins sister
      katy
      tom? most obvious?? surely he wont die!!!
      ob or max if one of them did do it, might take the other one!
      leo
      any others? mental block!!!

Wink

WoW!!! sum greaat storylines coming up

i think its hannah who dies because melissa seems to be use to this anorexia lifestyle because she been doing it for ages i think it finnally takes it toll upon hannah and she dies! its her friends and family i fell soryy for!

I think calvin was the one who pushed claire and so claire has kidnapped sasha perhaps?

to me that sounds liek tom (the some near and dear) but surely that is far too obvious and surely they wont kill tom off??

i thought it was OB who pushed calre but now im thinking it is either calvin or prehaps leo

From knowing this, my new theory is...Clare knows that Calvin pushed her off the Loft balcony, she kidnaps Sasha but in a twist, Clare has actually guessed wrong on who the culprit is and the person who actually pushed her was OB!

They said there would be a twist in this storyline so that's what i based my theory on.

Clare goes off the cliff

It's got to be Tom, because Clare drives over the cliff edge and Max jumps in after her!!

Is Claire leaving?

I seen pictures and it says Max tries to save Claire i think Warren is in the pictures also.

I do think its Calvin who pushed her
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 10-09-2007 at 16:52.

Thread Information