Thread: Home and Away Oz Spoilers - 20th - 24th August

Home and Away Oz Spoilers - 20th - 24th August

Monday 20th August

Drew risks everything to race Denni. Belle discovers the truth, but is it too late? A careless mistake threatens to expose Jazz.

Tuesday 21st August

Dom's scheming leaves Belle fearing for her life. Henk's moment of weakness shocks Cassie. Lisa makes her move on Drew.

Wednesday 22nd August

Aden takes on Cassie over who should run the Year 12 Formal Committee. Aden cons Rory into breaking the rules. A moment of passion takes Cassie by surprise.

Thursday 23rd August

Martha realises she's falling for a friend. Rachel is forced to act against Henk. Irene tries to get to the bottom of Annie's secret.

Friday 24th August

Denni's vendetta with Drew ends in tragedy. Lucas and Lisa's friendship takes a shocking turn. Annie makes a difficult decision about her future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-08-2007)

Is Lisa the lass who Drew was seeing to make Belle jealous?

I think so. Mind you Im not that into Drew or Belle. But i thought she was chasing him.

Oh and yes Emma is pregnant. Its interesting seeing the actress who plays her after being on Snobs. I never liked the character of Emma. Tonight Fisher found out that Maddie cheated in the trials for the HSC - High School Certificate. ( What do you call it inn the UK? ) But she was trying to help emma who was so stressed by discovering she is pregant that she didnt write a thing on her paper so Maddie helped her.. Now we have to see if whether Emma will own up to why Maddie cheated and what Fisher will do/say.

Who is Emma?? where did she spring up from??
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Who is Emma?? where did she spring up from??
    Emma is Maddy's friend from school who is pregnant. I don't know where she came from.

Quote Originally Posted by DetBarb View Post
    Tonight Fisher found out that Maddie cheated in the trials for the HSC - High School Certificate. ( What do you call it inn the UK? )
    In England, 14-16 yrs is GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) which is complusory for everybody.
    16-17 is AS (Advanced Subsidiary) level and 17-18 is A2 (Advanced). 16-18 education isn't compulsory and it isn't compulsory to complete an A level (AS and A2 makes an A level). A levels can be taken at a 6th form attached to a school or at a separate college.

It's different for the rest of the UK. In Scotland they do Scottish National Highers but I don't know the equivanlent to the UK

in Ireland it is called your junior certificate
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Martha realises she's falling for a friend.
    anyone know who is the friend? What happened with her and Jack is he with Sam now?

Emma is a on/off character introduced after the Hunter family arrived a few years ago. The actress - I finally remembered her name - Brooke Callaghan - played opposite Indiana Evans in a show a few years back called Snobs - a play on words title. It was about a gyspey settlement - focused on one family - the lead boy was called Marion - the lead girl called Abbie - played by Indiana Evans. the cop in it was played by non other than Tim Campbell - Dan of H & A - married to Leah - Drew's uncle.

Anyway, Abbie became the best frient of Marion, and his dog, called...Snobs.

Emma from H & A when on Snobs played a townie (town person) who was a snobby person, who had Abbie as her best friend, but Abbie became best friends with Marion. I think the main reason the actress who plays emma is on is because of her playing opposite Indiana Evans in Snobs.

Emma has only been on a handful of times in the time the Hunter family arrived (about 3-4 years ago - or maybe more).

And yes, Jack is now with Sam. (whom I dont like). One of the main problems with Jack and Martha is they dont communicate well, and Martha is headstrong and stubborn/obstinate and dosnt listen. But tht is just my opinion. Martha also likes things her own way. And dosnt think things thru enough/properly. Jack is easy going and dosnt like doing the wrong thing. But if he really believes in something - to the point of going against the rules - ie police work - he will. I dont think Jack knows where he is with Martha most of the time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DetBarb For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (09-08-2007)

Thread Information