Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 33

Week 33

Monday, August 13

The police hunt for the shirt Sean was wearing on the night Patrick was attacked. Without sufficient evidence, Sean could walk away a free man.

Tanya is rushed to hospital after a sudden illness and is concerned about her baby.

Patrick, meanwhile, is still in hospital - it's doubtful he will pull through.

Tuesday, August 14

Ian panics when he finds that Craig and Lucy have slipped out from his party.

Meanwhile, Carly worries about what to do with Sean's blood-stained shirt; and Patrick leaves the hospital after being given the all-clear.

Thursday, August 16

Max drives Ian in his car and the hunt is on to find Craig before he and Lucy become too intimate.

Meanwhile, a delivery man in the Vic deceives Roxy. But how will Ronnie react, and will they end up in financial trouble?

Later, Carly, causes a stir in the Vic and quizzes Deano as to whether he is telling the truth about Sean.

Friday, August 17

Ian, still fuming about Craig and Lucy's shenanigans, finds a solution to getting rid of Craig from Lucy's life. However, despite his plans, this may not be the end of Craig and Lucy's liaisons.

Meanwhile, Ronnie and Roxy attempt to raise some money to make up for Roxy's blunder last night.

Elsewhere, Deano decides that he won't lie any more as he doesn't want to upset Carly.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monica Bing For This Useful Post:

pinkles14 (31-07-2007), red47 (31-07-2007), tammyy2j (31-07-2007)

Whats all this stuff about carly, deano and sean?
    i dnt understan..why does sean attack patrick?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    So one minute they don't think Patrick is going to pull through and the next he's being released from hospital?? In the space of a day?! Ok......

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    So one minute they don't think Patrick is going to pull through and the next he's being released from hospital?? In the space of a day?! Ok......
    that is soap for you!.. Soapland is a very special place..
    Mind you, it does only say "may have" brain damage.. they usually keep and observation so yeah it can happen..
    Last edited by Siobhan; 31-07-2007 at 12:51.
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    that is soap for you!.. Soapland is a very special place..

Can I live in Soapland please? And then within 2 months, I'll be into a size 10 and looking gorgeous

Oh no...that might have to be saved for dreamland as opposed to soapland lol

Patrick, meanwhile, is still in hospital - it's doubtful he will pull through.
    But its ^^^ that bit....doubtful he'll pull through, but discharged the next day
    Last edited by Jojo; 31-07-2007 at 12:52.

ah right.. I missed that bit.. maybe cause I was hanging out with you in soapland after having 5 kids, enough money to keep them, my husband and my lover in luxury and still a size 0. Plus I was looking at my endless bank account to see if I had enough to buy the local pub, bookies and pool hall..
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Plus I was looking at my endless bank account to see if I had enough to buy the local pub, bookies and pool hall..

Don't forget the club, you can buy that as well.

Also, you don't need to look at your bank account, you just need to pull a large wad of notes out of your pocket.

Did Sean do it? was he the one who hit Patrick? Because Deano doesnt want to lie no more? whats that about then?

I don't think that Sean did hit Patrick however Deano and Chelsea have set up him to get their revenge on him.

I think that's why Deano starts to feel guilty.

I don't think it was Sean - got my eye on that Craig at the mo - might be too obvious but sometimes it is the most obvious ones we forget about.

Thread Information