Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Ruby and Stacey kiss??

Me too. i mean i dont see why they have to do this, not every best friend shares a kiss. i mena they did it wiht Kelly and Zoe which i was so not happy about. They had a great friendship and it was almost ruined by it. if they do it again i think they will end up with the same result, a ruined friendship. it just seems a silly idea.

i know it happens, but not like we have to see it all the time. (Well twice)lol but still... it seems a little odd. i dont think either of the girls would actually think of each other in that way. i mean how boy made is stacey! i dont thnk she'd do it even if she was confused.

Stacey and Ruby are good friends on screen, and if they do this its probably going to ruin their friendship and make all the antics they get up too gradually dissapear....

it could be a good story line but its just copyig Kelly and Zoe

it could be though good though i dont know

Fairygirl 789 x x x x x

hmmmmmmmmm it would be strange
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

I also think it might be strange for the actresses as they are friends in real life so it might be quite awkward (sp) lol

HMJ!

It would be good for them to Kiss for godsake. Eastenders had better be careful because it is the only story that does not embrace on Gay Matters

dont see this happening and i hope it doesn't, it wouldn' be much of a storyline because weve already had this happen with zoe and kelly, its history repeating itself. plus they are both popular and they are great friends and i dont think the producers would spoil that.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-mj
    I also think it might be strange for the actresses as they are friends in real life so it might be quite awkward (sp) lol
    Yes but do you think it's just as difficult kissing somebody of the opposite sex on screen?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Yes but do you think it's just as difficult kissing somebody of the opposite sex on screen?
    i dont know as i havent done it (on screen) , but i reckon becasue they are friends it may be weird because i wouldnt like to kiss my mate really i also suppose maybe because they are straight then thats why i think it may be awkward , just my opinion
    Last edited by hannah-mj; 26-09-2005 at 17:11.

HMJ!

hope this dont happen

Thread Information