Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mitchell Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    These girls are going to be good... they are like Phil and Grant in some respect.. immediately dissing Billy asking if his wife was imaginary and you have the strong, responsible type (Ronnie) and the wayward one (Roxy) like Phil and grant were when they first joined... Loved seen them behind the bar
    Yeh Phil and Grunt with breasts
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (17-08-2007)

As well as a strip of peroxide hair and ...

Loving the way they're deliberately getting on Shirley's nerves. I thought Roxy was good with Ben, and I think it would be good to see what Bradley says to her after she made him wear clothes that Stacey didn't think suited him - she was supposed to be making him attractive to her. Would love it if some secrets about them were to come out

I saw a few EE ad's with them too on bus stops! They are really strong characters, I like them!

Wink

Did the Mitchell sisters' faces appear on the back of a bus?

So far I much prefer Ronnie to Roxy - although I'm already getting fed up with her saying "you're doing that thing with your eyes again" every time she sees Ian.

I wasn't impressed when I heard Samantha Janus was joining the cast so I'm glad to be proved wrong. The other character though hasn't really done anything to make me either like or dislike her yet.

I agree with you Joanne.. Ronnie is better than Roxy..Mind you I always liked Samantha Janus so was looking forward to her starting..
    Super Mod

I have to agree. I prefer Ronnie to Roxy as well but they are both strong characters.

I love the EE advert with everyone staring at them in the Vic and they are both jumping up and down with this music track i really like and the caption is "The Vic under new management"

The music track is Calvin Harris and Girls, a recent hit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richie_lecturer For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (10-08-2007)

I haven't seen the above advert yet. I was gutted because I turned the TV on just as the, "There's a lot more to EastEnders," screen was showing.

Thread Information