Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Ashworth

Arrow Gilly/Hannah

Judging by the future spoilers - looks like they will be getting closer

I actually dont mind Gilly is a great guy, and Hannah deserves someone like him who treats her better and actually likes her, I hope it happens and Hannah gets over her problems and JP

Spoilers- 30th July- 3rd August 2007:

Monday, July 30
    Gilly attempts to reason with Hannah over her friendship with Melissa.

Thursday, August 02
    Gilly's curiosity about Hannah's behaviour is aroused when he eavesdrops on her and Melissa. Confronting Hannah, Gilly makes a shocking accusation, but he's got the wrong end of the stick.

Friday, August 03
    Hannah and Melissa are now aware Gilly is on their case. Out of Melissa's earshot, Gilly manages to have a heart-to-heart with Hannah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-07-2007)

I think they would make a really sweet couple. I wonder how Rhys would react though if they did become a couple?!

oh no don't like the sound of this
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

aww, i think he does it in the more big brother way as Rhys isnt around, theres a point where she lashese out at him which is why he gets worried about her in the first place as it is out of haracter.

i hope this is only going to be helping her as a big brother type relationship, if that happens i think it would be good cos gilly is a lot more caring than rhys and id like him to be able to help her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

^ i actually want to see them together

Poor Gilly, i really felt sorry for him, I can't believe he was treated that way, hes like a member of the family. surely they'd have realised straight away Hannah was lying after the way she's been behaving.

As for the whole story, I think its been handled brilliantly, she really does look ill. Surely her mum, the nurse should have picked it up earlier! looking forward to seeing how she overcomes the illness.

I know - i felt sorry for Gilly too - he's only trying to help! Hannah's horrible accusation just shows the extent of her illness and how much the manipulation from Melissa has effected her as i'm sure Hannah wouldn't even think of doing anything like that a few months back.

I really felt for Gilly it was so mean and then to top it all off Rhys belted him one. he was only trying to help with a little Manchester City example and hjannah threw it back in his face. Can't wait to see tonights episode.

Poor Gilly, is he coming back from Manchester? I think he and Hannah could make a cute couple..

Thread Information