Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stella!!!

Wink Stella!!!

Hello everyone

Well, what can i say the final days of Stella are coming, and I will miss her scheming!

In the beginning, I liked her, for she was a nice change for Phil, when she started to become the "step mother" from hell, I was not a happy bunny.

However, it has been cleverly done, this transformation, and I will be glued to Eastenders all week.

So what next for PHil, lets match him with Shirley , now there's a girl who will drive him at his own game!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I couldn't believe she had Ian warn her off of Phil, and then abuse his son like that. Shirley and Phil I really don't think will happen - Phil wants a mother for Ben, and Shirley isn't the type. He wouldn't put himself first again if he knew, I'm sure.

Welcome to SB. Just thought I'd point out the spoiler tags feature, as not everyone will want to know what happens to Stella, and the whole thread isn't a spoiler.

I will be sad to see her go, she's been great in this role, im just disappointed the producers didn't delve into her past a bit more. We don't really have much info as to why she is the way she is.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I will be sad to see her go, she's been great in this role, im just disappointed the producers didn't delve into her past a bit more. We don't really have much info as to why she is the way she is.
    Chris, that too is my biggest disappointment.. did we find out what happened to her sister??
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Chris, that too is my biggest disappointment.. did we find out what happened to her sister??
    No and we are not going to either

Sig dedicated to Charley

does any one know why she mentioned before she died that she said something ok daddy. did something happen between her and her dad???

Earlier on in the episode she was explaining to Phil how her parents ignored her and made her feel like nothing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

eastenders mad (23-07-2007)

I really hope that come tomorrow, EE dont just sweep the Stella business under the carpet and move on, ignoring questions that still need answering about her, for example what actually did happen to her sister and was she involved directly in her death? It would be good if her parents turned up in the square on Monday and revealed more about Stella's childhood and thus, why Stella is like she is. Ive got a feeling we may not get any answers to these questions though...

There was an interview with Sophie Thompson on Digital Spy and she said we won't know what happened with her and her sister and we should just use our imagination. Very dissapointed, i wanted to know more about her past!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (22-07-2007), Pinkbanana (22-07-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    There was an interview with Sophie Thompson on Digital Spy and she said we won't know what happened with her and her sister and we should just use our imagination. Very dissapointed, i wanted to know more about her past!
    Another wasted opportunity to create a decent story on why Stella was loppy.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information