Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - May to July

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Okay, I gotta ask: Am I the only one not really feeling Kat's return. All of her scenes today were kinda "meh" for me. I do like the character, and the upcoming storylines sound good, so I don't really know what was wrong. It just wasn't working for me.
    i was really looking forward to her return and on monday night i was so happy to hear her loud mouth. last night was a bit "meh" as you put it! i guess it willl be a lot better when she returns to walford!!

I really enjoyed Eastenders last night and just ended up wanting more, I just wanted it to continue and I haven't felt like this about it for a while.

I had to laugh at the sight of Keith in his pants, god what a sight I really do love the Millers and they are growing on me by the episode. I had to laugh at the mix n match outfits, especially Mickey's which was miles too big for him. I loved the way Darren took the mick out of his brother.

Alfie and Lil Mo were really sweet, nice to alfie with a bit of happiness for a change.

Kat/Jessie looked great. Kat's character looks even stronger than before. Big Mo well she was just Big Mo!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

yeah Kat does look stronger than before
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

A bit too strong

Erm...is this Demi/Leo Miller/Taylor feud storyline supposed to be absolutely hilarious. Because that's what I'm finding it. I can't take it seriously at all.

An ice-cream business? Seriously...that's what this is about? We're supposed to believe that Ray was a very nice fellow until Keith pulled out of their ice-cream business. Whatever.

I never got the ice cream buisness bit too!! How exactly are they going to survive when both families are poor? I love leo and demi together!!

Oh my I forgot Keith can run faster than the ice-cream van!! Nice going Keith!!

It was stupid. "We can get a nice place together." Er...with what? Has he being saving up his lunch money?

Lol!!!!
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 26-05-2005 at 20:19.

the bit with kat?? that bloke said something about telling oyur family why you were really in prison! and something about being a professional the first night they were together! ( SORRY I WAS ON THE PHONE AND ONLY HEARD A BIT OF IT!!) could this have something to do with the rumour about kat being a prostitute???

Thread Information