Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - May to July

Current Episode Discussion - May to July

Hiya

Please can you use this thread to discuss all episodes of eastenders.
    Could you also date the episodes you are discussing as it is very confusing knowing which one it is!!

Thanks
    Debs
    x

Friday 13th May

i really thought this episode was great! i screamed at the telly " just give her a blooming hug!!!!" that was all she needed and wanted!!

stacey was great what a fab friend she is turning out to be!

it was good to hear more about the fire. and why johnny is so off with ruby!

Johnny obviously feels responsible and I'm guessing that it was prob a deal that went wrong. the only reason I can think of at the mo for him being cold towards Ruby is due to the fact that he is afraid to "care and Love" for/her not being able to live the whole nightmare of the past year again if something was to happen to her. That is no excuse though for being cold with Ruby. They need each other. Lucky Stacey was there for her.

I thought that Chrissie was excellent tonight and she really is turning into a bad girl, (Jake you'd better watch out!) LOL and I just loved the scene where she tapped on Den's "grave" with her foot and started talking to him.

Glad Martin and Sonia left Pauline to it, if I was Sonia I would of given her a good belt by now.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

what happened? i went out, i'm regretting it now though

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Johnny obviously feels responsible and I'm guessing that it was prob a deal that went wrong. the only reason I can think of at the mo for him being cold towards Ruby is due to the fact that he is afraid to "care and Love" for/her not being able to live the whole nightmare of the past year again if something was to happen to her. That is no excuse though for being cold with Ruby. They need each other. Lucky Stacey was there for her.

I thought that Chrissie was excellent tonight and she really is turning into a bad girl, (Jake you'd better watch out!) LOL and I just loved the scene where she tapped on Den's "grave" with her foot and started talking to him.

Glad Martin and Sonia left Pauline to it, if I was Sonia I would of given her a good belt by now.
    yeah i think he feels responsible i never thought that someone wouls have set fire to the house on purpose i thought that it would havebeen an accident!! now we no why he so strange about it he blame shimself!!

chrissie was good tonight si think and hope she is going to get badder and badder!!

also very glad that pauline is own her own now!! let her sit and stew!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    what happened? i went out, i'm regretting it now though
    dont forget the omnibus on sunday!!

i'm working. boo

oh no!! and on a sunday!!

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    i really thought this episode was great! i screamed at the telly " just give her a blooming hug!!!!" that was all she needed and wanted!!

stacey was great what a fab friend she is turning out to be!

it was good to hear more about the fire. and why johnny is so off with ruby!
    i wanted johnny to give her a hug. i think he was trying as he did go over there and touch her head but when she hugged him it made him back off and not be near her.
    i agree, stacey is being a fab friend to ruby. no matter what stacey is actually like otherwise and what other people think of her, she has shown through her friendship with ruby that she can be nice and care for someone. it really showed how close there friendship is that stacey waited outside just to make sure ruby was alright.
    it was good hearing about the fire, but i still want to know more, like who actually did it and why. and id like johnny to open up to ruby and talk about the death of her mum and scarlett with her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I think Johnny feels that if he opens up to Ruby about the fire, he will open a floodgate that he will not be able to close. His way of coping was to bottle it up and he does not want to show Ruby how much pain he is in. He is trying to be strong to make her feel safer. However, this is just pushing them further away from each other and he needs to realise that he cannot protect her from the reality that they are dead.

Thread Information