Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - May to July

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    I received a shock to the system when Jake and Danny were actually on screen. Wow...wasn't expecting that. I was beginning to forget what they looked like. And they sang along at the end...aw. I suppose this is the beginning of the end though. The axed characters usually start appearing again when they're about to leave.

I liked the end though with everyone singing. Slightly cringe-worthy but it a good way. Except when Little Mo managed to make it All. About. Her. ( )
    I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the Moon Boys (Especially one) they were both as gorgeous as ever and unless my eyes deceived me were both sporting tans! That end bit was lovely, it would of been even better if Jake and Danny had got up on stage too..all the Moons together Awww..yes we will be seeing a lot of J & D now because of their exit, but at least one of them will be returning

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by kelly05
    Wish we could have seen them being introduced to Kat...Just to see what their reaction was.....
    Me too and I thought that we might as J & D are related to Alfie. I would of loved to see Danny's reaction LOL I can just see Danny chating her up and Alfie saying this is Kat, my wife...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

i should feel sorry for little mo, watching alfie and kat grow closer, but i really dont!

I thought Pauline was well out of order.. even when the social worker told her she had no chance she still wanted to go ahead with the court.. And it is always good to see Ian getting punched

Gary and Minty were really funny last night and I loved the Nana Moon thing even if it was a bit cheesy.. However, I did feel sorry for Mo, but I think she realised that it is not ever going to work with her and Alfie and that is why she walked away
    Super Mod

I think ee are trying to get mo the symapthy vote really. It hasnt worked on me.....i just laughed when she walked outt, because its obvious Kat and Alfie are made for eachother. They have the same sense of humour, the same wacky clothing and have chemistry, so i just wish mo would stand aside. have a feeling she wont though because she'll say something to alfie about how nobody would notice if she went and then he'd say something soppy like Kats great to have a laugh with but your who i want. *Cue horrible molfie moment*

Alfie is so in denial he can be with mo, predictable easy to love, boring or he can be with his real love kat.

Pauline is annoying me now and this storyline is starting to bore me a bit.

My fav bit from last night was when Nana Moon was singing, and the camera kept focusing on her and her boys!
    how cute!!!

layne
    x x x

Mo was annoying me. It was funny when she walked out and nobody noticed Alfie looks so much happier when his with Kat!
    Kat & Alfie ForEver!

[QUOTE=Alisha]Yeah me

The whole Kat/Alfie/Mo storyline is boring me I'm afraid.

the only thing boring about it is that the writers won't hurry up and put kat and alfie back together!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly05
    the only thing boring about it is that the writers won't hurry up and put kat and alfie back together!!!
    I have a feeling that they will drag it for all it's worth but I would like to be proved wrong.

Anyway I loved tonights episode -so funny. Dot and Jim crack me up.

Dot 'It was murder'

Also the scenes with Pauline, Sonia and Rebecca was moving. The storyline came to the right conlusion

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I have a feeling that they will drag it for all it's worth but I would like to be proved wrong.

Anyway I loved tonights episode -so funny. Dot and Jim crack me up.

Dot 'It was murder'

Also the scenes with Pauline, Sonia and Rebecca was moving. The storyline came to the right conlusion
    Yes that Dot stuff was funny! When Tina asked about them having children together, Jim said something like 'we haven't been blessed' and Dot said 'I should hope not, we were over 60 when we got married'. It had me in fits.

A little query, did anyone else notice that Dot mentioned Jim had 2 children. The last time Carol was in the square she had a load of brothers, I think about 4. They were in it at one time, I think they raged an attack on Alan, they were quite a rascist crowd. I also remember them being given as a reason why David walked away from Bianca when Carol was pregnant with her. I thought that Jim and his first wife were married quite young. So I don't think Carol's brother's could be anybody else's. Is this a script error or is it my mistake?

Thread Information