Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Supernatural

One of the best shows on tv at present with two gorgeous males. Any fans of the show. Just seen Season 2 Finale it was amazing can't wait for Season 3

Supernatural returning to ITV2 on January 25

I will be watching Dean Winchester is hot
    angelblue

Season 5 starting soon on Living TV

i love the leads

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2010), megan999 (17-05-2010), tammyy2j (22-01-2010)

Former EastEnders actor Adam Croasdell has landed a role in hit American drama Supernatural, Digital Spy can reveal.

The 29-year-old, currently best known for his part as Walford's Dr Al Jenkins, is to play Baldur, the Norse god of light on the CW series.

News of Croasdell's casting comes just a few days after his final EastEnders scenes aired on BBC One. He had been out in Los Angeles for only a week when he secured his new part.

Speaking of the role, Croasdell told DS: "It's fantastic being a part of such a popular show and exciting to be in the American arena. I'm looking forward to the challenge."

The soap star had previously confirmed talks for new projects by revealing that he had "a couple of nice things on the boil", but kept tight-lipped over the details at the time.

As well as EastEnders, Croasdell has appeared in The Chase and Holby City. Meanwhile, last November, he revealed that he had taken on the role of James Bond for Activision's latest game.

Supernatural's current fifth season is expected to be its last, though creator Eric Kripke has suggested that there is room for another season if the show is recommissioned.

OMG, I'm so annoyed that Living have got Season 5 of Supernatural. It's one of my favourite shows and I'll have to wait months before I can see it now. I'll buy the DVD when it comes out.

I love the picture posted above, by the way

Not sure how I feel about Dr Al being in it though.

Supernatural’s early season 6 renewal came with an asterisk.

Sources confirm exclusively that creator Eric Kripke will be stepping down as the CW drama’s day-to-day showrunner next season. Executive producer Sera Gamble, who has been with the show since season 1 and is awesome, is poised to succeed him.

But, and this is a big but, Kripke will remain actively involved in the show — and not just in name only. Although CW and Warner Bros. reps declined to comment, a Supernatural insider assures me that Kripke and his current co-showrunner, Robert Singer, will continue to function as hands-on executive producers.

“Eric and Bob will be working very closely with Sera,” says the source. “They are not abandoning the show.”

Kripke has long said that he envisioned Supernatural as a five-season show. But in an interview last August, he clarified that stance. “I’m looking at this season as the [last] chapter in this particular story,” he told me. “That doesn’t mean there can’t be a new story. Buffy did it. The X-Files did it. You close a chapter on a big mythology storyline and then you begin a new one.” Asked whether he would be involved in a possible sixth season, Kripke hedged, “I don’t know. I’m going to cross that bridge when I get to it.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-02-2010), lizann (19-02-2010)

Much as I love Supernatural, I'm not sure about taking it past 5 seasons. I don't want to see it go downhill.

Misha Collins could be leaving Supernatural at the end of the fifth season, reports claim.

According to E! Online, the actor's contract only runs until the end of the current season and there are no plans as yet to discuss his role in series six.

A source said that Collins, Castiel on the programme, is "hopeful" that he is in line to return next year, but nothing is expected to be confirmed until the writing staff have fleshed out the coming season's story arc.

Yesterday, showrunner Eric Kripke announced that he is stepping down from the day-to-day management of the series.

Thread Information