Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Grimshaw

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I suppose it might all depend on what Todd does now. There is no longer the threat of Vinny hanging over them. It all comes down now to whether Todd is desperate enough for his part in all this not to come out or whether he really wants to protect his mother by grassing on Phelan.
    Eileen is already changing her view on Pat Phelan letting him back in her house and I assume also run and work Jason's business so Todd should speak up as he risks Pat taking more from his family

I expected more suspicious questions from Billy

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-11-2016), Dazzle (26-11-2016), lizann (21-01-2017), parkerman (24-11-2016), Perdita (25-11-2016), swmc66 (25-11-2016)

todd happy to have pat as his new daddy

Well he will get it in the neck when the whole story comes out and Phelan is exposed. A normal mother would have let her son finish what he was saying before going ahead and marrying that clown

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (22-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Well he will get it in the neck when the whole story comes out and Phelan is exposed. A normal mother would have let her son finish what he was saying before going ahead and marrying that clown
    I suppose she was just so desperate to marry him. She's just desperate full stop!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (22-01-2017), tammyy2j (22-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I suppose she was just so desperate to marry him. She's just desperate full stop!
    I don´t think she was desperate but I think she really think this relationship is going to work ....despite the numerous warning signals she chose to ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I don´t think she was desperate but I think she really think this relationship is going to work ....despite the numerous warning signals she chose to ignore
    Too many warning signals to ignore realistically IMO. She doesn't seem to like to be without a partner in her life though does she?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (22-01-2017), tammyy2j (22-01-2017)

We have a feeling that Coronation Street's Todd Grimshaw really isn't learning from his recent mistakes next week as he decides to team up with Adam Barlow.

Todd (Bruno Langley) has previously been stung by his association with villainous Pat Phelan and his property scam, but now it looks like he's running the risk of aligning himself with another dodgy character.

Okay, so Adam (Samuel Robertson) isn't quite as dark or dangerous as evil killer Phelan, but Corrie fans will probably still have their doubts about him next week when he suddenly vows to set up his own legal firm.

Adam makes his decision after his grandfather Ken finalises plans for his will, revealing that only a quarter of his estate will be split between his grandchildren.

Adam struggles to hide his bitter disappointment over the news, especially when Ken (Bill Roache) insists that he has to put his children first. Well that's certainly showing Adam where he is in the pecking order!

Later on, Adam decides that his own legal firm is his best way to make some serious cash - perhaps a sign that he's finally decided to stand on his own two feet.

When Todd overhears this, he immediately offers himself up to join forces - seeing this as the next lucrative opportunity to hit Weatherfield.

We're not sure we really trust Todd's judgement after the Phelan fiasco - and with Adam even getting involved in a drugs scandal soon, is he really the right face for a legal firm? Todd may want to steer clear...

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 24-01-2017 at 13:59.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2017), tammyy2j (25-01-2017)

Maybe they should help all those who lost 15k get their money back

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2017), lizann (24-01-2017), tammyy2j (25-01-2017)

A shock is on the way when an ex-boyfriend of vicar Billy (played by Daniel Brocklebank) turns up.

Todd (Bruno Langley) gets jealous and hits the roof.

He thinks the ex-lover – who is called Drew – is trying to win Billy back. But there is a tragic reason for the visit.

Drew has been diagnosed with cancer and only has a couple of months to live.

He wants Billy to adopt his 12-year-old daughter Summer as her other dad – his ex-partner – has done a runner and left him to bring her up on his own.

Tearful Drew says: “I didn’t come to wallow.

“Summer is going to need a guardian.

“She’s a typical 12-year-old – gobby, has Little Mix on a constant loop – but she’s generous and openminded and full of hugs.

“You adopting her would make my life complete. If I can just get her settled then I think I can go in peace.”

Viewers will find out in the coming weeks if Billy and Todd agree to take on a daughter.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-t...y-parents-soap

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-03-2017)

Of course Billy will not say no

18. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-03-2017)

Thread Information