Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Grimshaw

New Todd & Billy spoilers to come on Monday!

https://twitter.com/Our_manPLA/statu...85917446520832
    Last edited by livden; 17-09-2016 at 21:13.

Coronation Street spoilers: Vinny kills Todd Grimshaw? There could be a shock twist ahead
    Things are about to get even more sinister in Coronation Street and fan favourite Todd Grimshaw looks set to be in the firing line – as con artist Vinny vows to kill him if he messes up the flat scam.
    And with Pat Phelan set to warn Todd that his dodgy mate is capable of all sorts, could we be about to lose Todd in a shock twist later this year as the storyline steps up a gear? Actor Connor McIntyre, who plays Phelan, has suggested that we shouldn’t be underestimating Vinny – perhaps he could even be worse than Phelan himself!
    He said: ‘Phelan is extremely anxious for two reasons – first of all, that rocks the whole boat with Eileen. Also, we know there’s history between Phelan and Vinny. Phelan knows that Todd pulling out represents real dangers in terms of Vinny just saying, “I’m going to kill him.” Now, for Phelan, that would wreck the whole deck of cards also, so he’s very anxious.
    ‘Vinny is a very dangerous presence and the worries are manifold. Phelan knows what Vinny is capable of – he’s scared in the sense of the repercussions of what Vinny could do. Vinny is a loose cannon. Phelan’s a schemer, a thinker, a manipulator, whereas Phelan is calculated, Vinny is black and white. This represents a danger. Phelan is trying to manage everybody at the same time and no doubt, as time goes on, we will see the pressures of that taking their toll.’
    Look out Todd!

I'm hoping this is just to scare use but if they do kill him off, they'd have lost a viewer because Todd's my favourite character. Plus it'll break Billy's heart.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to louisa For This Useful Post:

livden (23-09-2016), tammyy2j (23-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    I'm hoping this is just to scare use but if they do kill him off, they'd have lost a viewer because Todd's my favourite character. Plus it'll break Billy's heart.
    I agree 100 % with this.

I really can't see Todd being killed off

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-09-2016), livden (24-09-2016), parkerman (24-09-2016)

https://youtu.be/UVtworCITJQ

If you didn't catch Coronation Street last night - easily done when they schedule in a random Thursday episode - you will have missed Todd Grimshaw finally explaining what on earth happened to him down in London.

Ever since Todd returned to the cobbles in 2013, fans have wondered about the reasons for his drastic personality change. Or, to put it another way, why he was suddenly a total sod with no explanation.

Todd has turned nicer this year by supporting his ex Sarah Platt through her problems and striking up an unexpected relationship with Billy the Vicar.

Although the latter example definitely turned sour when he tried to cause trouble for Billy by reporting him to the Bishop.

Thursday's episode saw Todd take a trip to A&E after being pricked with a used needle when he was helping to clear out an empty house with Billy.

While enduring a long wait to be seen, Todd opened up to Billy over a difficult experience in London that we've never heard about before - when he fell for a married man called Sam and had his heart broken.

Todd told Billy: "There was this guy when I lived in London, he was HIV positive. He was married 12 years, two kids, Mr Respectable. He walked away from all that for me.

"I just felt that we could deal with anything, so long as we were together. So when he was diagnosed, he took it really badly. He thought I'd given it to him. It was weird because I felt guilty that I was fine and he had all that to deal with, but I stood by him every step of the way.

"I was gonna propose to him and I had the ring in my pocket - and he told me he was going back to his wife. I don't expect sympathy, what goes around comes round, I know that.

"But when he left me, it felt like I'd been hit by a train. So if anyone gets too close, I push them away or I do something to make them leave. Either way, I just won't trust anyone like that again."

During a trip to a&e, Todd realises how much he wants Billy back
    © ITV
    Though at least he wasn't taking himself too seriously, adding: "Dramatic, moi?"

We're not sure it quite justifies everything Todd did when he returned to the cobbles as a villain three years ago - but at least we have some more understanding of the whole thing now.

(Unless he was just making the whole thing up for sympathy. In which case, as you were.)

Digital Spy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    (Unless he was just making the whole thing up for sympathy. In which case, as you were.)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-09-2016)

Where is he and Billy now?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Where is he and Billy now?
    Billy was going away for a few weeks to do charity work as far as I can recall. Not sure about Todd: I guess he's supposed to be still around?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (10-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Billy was going away for a few weeks to do charity work as far as I can recall. Not sure about Todd: I guess he's supposed to be still around?
    Are they still broke up?

Thread Information