Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Grimshaw

Sad..Good actors dropping off like flies..All leaving the sinking ship I suppose..Only crap ones left soon..

Yes that's true even those who have lost their jobs and money, they can still frequent these going concerns in such a small street/s, does'nt happen where I live, when you have lost your job, you lose money and you
    can't visit the boozer let alone eat in cafe's or Bistro's!!

I'm sure there will be some more ex band singers who think they can act jumping on the bag wagon!!!
    Time the Soaps visit drama schools and discover real talent eh??

Gotta love Digital Spy sometimes. Fountain wasn't abruptly written out even though there was no question of his guilt. His pre-recorded scenes had to stay in because he was part of Karl Munro's downfall.

Edited to add: It's just been on the news that Bruno's been charged with 2 counts of sexual assault.
    Last edited by Kim; 30-10-2017 at 13:48.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Whatever the outcome of the investigation into Bruno Langley's behaviour and the rights and wrongs of his remaining with Corrie as an actor, I don't think we should forget that the character, Todd, was a participant in fleecing people in the Street of thousands of pounds as well as knowing what Adam did to Underworld without telling the truth. He has adversely affected the lives of many people in Corrie and is not, in spite of how he comes across, especially with Summer, a very nice person. The character should get its comeuppance, whatever happens to Bruno.
    that is true but no one on that street is squeaky clean and only phelan knows todd involvement and when all his bad deeds come out no one will care todd was also involved as he will gone, i would hold eileen and todd responsible too for the scam as well as phelan and vinny, eileen so thick stupid a silent accomplish

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mysangry (31-10-2017)

is his exit, killed by phelan as he finds vinny's things

Corrie insiders have revealed that Bruno's final scenes as Todd will air on Christmas Eve

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-11-2017)

Angry Bruno Langley pleads guilty to sexual assault

Coronation Street star Bruno Langley has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting two women at a Manchester music venue last month.

The actor appeared at Manchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday morning (November 28) charged with two counts of sexual assault after two women reported being assaulted at a venue on Swan Street in Manchester on October 1.

The court heard that Bruno had grabbed the crotch of one woman and touched the breasts and bottom of the other while drunk.

He pleaded guilty to both sexual assaults charges and was told he may face a custodial sentence, the BBC reports.

Bruno – who played Todd Grimshaw on Corrie for 16 years – left the ITV soap after an internal inquiry in October.

In a statement released at the time, Coronation Street confirmed that Bruno was "no longer contracted to the show".

Langley also confirmed he was leaving the show in a statement that said he was honoured to be a part of the soap.

"Sadly, I will no longer be working on Coronation Street. Acting on the show has been the fulfilment of a personal dream," the statement read.

"Playing the role of Todd Grimshaw since I was 17 years old has been a huge part of my life, and an absolute honour.

"I would like to thank all of my friends who work on the show for their love, friendship and support during this extremely difficult period.

Bruno first appeared on Coronation Street in 2001, with Todd being the show's first openly gay character. He left in 2004, but later rejoined as a regular in 2013.

Digital Spy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is his exit, killed by phelan as he finds vinny's things
    They would not have had time to film that ...

Very disappointing Bruno, no return to the show

Thread Information