Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Todd Grimshaw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Todd Grimshaw

Hiya, 1st time posting! Not sure if this is on here somewhere already, but i just read that Bruno Langly (Todd Grimshaw) is coming back to the street in september to cause problems with jason and sarah's 2nd wedding.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiffin For This Useful Post:

*funky*monkey* (24-07-2007), cathy1978 (12-07-2007), janet53 (11-07-2007)

Really . Can I ask where you read this by the way .

it was on the more magazine website. they were basically saying the actor has a baby son, and then said he's returning in september. cant wait

Great, i couldn't stick Todd first time round. This time he'll be more irritating no doubt. They always are when they return.

look forward to seeing him back he might get with sean!!

I heard that too!!! I hated him first time round too... wonder if he's changed at all?

Coronation Street bosses have announced that Bruno Langley is reprising his role as Todd Grimshaw.

Todd will return to Weatherfield as a regular character in the autumn, having decided to move back home from London.

Show chiefs are currently keeping quiet about why Todd chooses to make the move.

However, while Todd's mum Eileen (Sue Cleaver) is delighted to have him back, his presence will lead to heartache for more than one of the local residents.

Coronation Street's producer Stuart Blackburn told itv.com: "I'm really happy to welcome Bruno back to Weatherfield. Todd is a much-loved character who has real history on the show, and his return will leave Eileen with some impossible choices."

Langley added: "Having worked extensively in the theatre for the past few years, I am very happy to be coming back to Corrie, getting back on screen, and working with my old cast mates again. Since I left in 2004 I have met many wonderful people, and done some amazing jobs, but best of all I now have a beautiful son Freddie Langley.

"Right now seems to be a great time to return to the Street, as I have just moved back to Manchester myself, and it's going to be interesting to see if Todd has changed after being in London for so long, as I have changed as a person too.

"I would like to thank our producer Stuart for inviting me back, and it's definitely going to make me smile when the Grimshaw family are finally back together again!"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-06-2013), tammyy2j (05-06-2013)

Todd Grimshaw

Actor Bruno Langley is to return to play Todd Grimshaw.

Todd and his boyfriend come to visit his mother Eileen and brother Jason

Yay

good, it was nice to have him back last year for the wedding
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information