Thread: Home and Away Oz Spoilers 23rd - 27th July

Home and Away Oz Spoilers 23rd - 27th July

Monday 23rd July

Tony makes a number of enemies and one of them takes revenge on him. Matilda returns to the bay with a plan to move in with Ric. Brad finds out what it's like to be back in the classroom.

Tuesday 24th July

Sam and Rory return to live with Jack, but before the day is out Rory is missing. Matilda finally finds a new place to live.

Wednesday 25th July

Rory is missing and his life is in danger as Deeks has escaped from gaol. Jack's efforts to find Rory will see him on the brink of losing his job. A surprise visitor turns up in the diner, but why is he back in town?

Thursday 26th July

When Drew puts his car ahead of Belle yet again, it looks like their relationship is over. Brad and Sally argue about their wedding plans.

Friday 27th July

Just as Drew starts to warm to his mum we learn the shocking real reason why she has come to the Bay. Sparks fly between Matilda and her new flatmate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

janet53 (11-07-2007), tammyy2j (11-07-2007)

Grrrrrr I don't like Sam and Rory.. I was hoping Jack and Martha would get back together!!!

I don't want Matilda and Ric to split up either They're really cute together! Same with Brad and Sal.. anyone know when Sally is leaving by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Jack's efforts to find Rory will see him on the brink of losing his job.
    Isn't Jack on the brink of losing his job every week?

Thread Information