Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deathly Hallows theory

Deathly Hallows theory

Following Rains post and also since we have less than 2 weeks until the book is published what is everyones theorys about what will happen in the last book?

I have totally different theories than the ones i posted. Those just seemed to be the best and most realistic ones i've come across so far.....i have about 4 A4 pages of theories that i've been jotting down since book 1.....sad aint I?...lol

i read one yesterday where harry died its carries on with people moarning him and even having a funeral when the very last paragraph you realise that hermione has created a horcux and harry is still alive

i know its a pretty common one being rumoured, but i believe that Harry is the final horcrux, he has to die for Voldermort to die, then Neville is the one to actually kill Voldermort.

It seems weird that anyone but Harry would end up killing Voldermort, would seem a bit anti-climatic, but I reckon that's what will happen. Who knows? We shall see in two weeks

Talking

On a non serious note....these are priceless !!!!!!

TOP TEN SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) Harry learns "visio correcto" spell and ditches those stupid Birth Control glasses.

9) Hogwarts Alumnus Day guest of honor - Gandalf!

8) Harry is shamed with a lifetime ban for betting on quidditch.

7) Snape and Hagrid - oh yes they are!

6) Final battle against Voldemort cancelled when Democrats vote to pull funding.

5) It's all a dream. Harry wakes up in his mother's basement to discover that he's just a 35-year-old nerd who nodded off during a game of D&D.

4) Malfoy and the Sorting Hat - oh yes they did!

3) Dumbledore only MOSTLY dead - revived by Miracle Max.

2) Voldemort is the name of Harry's sled.

and the #1 spoiler for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...

1) Hermione is a DUDE!

Harry is going to die, whether he has to sacrifice himself to ensure that Voldermort dies or maybe he dies by being killed by Voldermort, either way he's a gonner. Possibly Hardig or Snape will become victims as well. But Harry will live on in the afterlife and be reunited with his parents.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

in all the books theres always been the link between harry and nevile due to voldemort killing bot their parents, and nevile has always had a kinda special air about him in my opinion, i recon hes likely to have a big part in teh defeat of voldemort, which will obviously have to happen for good to defeat evil.

I also hope dumbledore didnt die, and that he set some kind of spell before hand, I dont know if its true or if its wishful thinkning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornishbabe View Post
    I also hope dumbledore didnt die, and that he set some kind of spell before hand, I dont know if its true or if its wishful thinkning.
    Dumbledore is dead, once somebody dies there is no way of bringing them back, even in the magical world. I'm not too bothered really, he wasn't one of my favorite characters.
    Sirius was one of the best and I really wish he wasn't dead

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Dumbledore is dead, once somebody dies there is no way of bringing them back, even in the magical world. I'm not too bothered really, he wasn't one of my favorite characters.
    yeah jk has confirmed that dumbledore cant come back from the dead - i wouldnt like him to come back though i think that will ruin the books if she start brining people back from the dead. He will surly be in the pictures the office though so thats good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    yeah jk has confirmed that dumbledore cant come back from the dead - i wouldnt like him to come back though i think that will ruin the books if she start brining people back from the dead. He will surly be in the pictures the office though so thats good enough for me.
    Or maybe he comes back as a ghost?
    I think we learn a bit more about ghosts in this book. 10 days to go!!!

Thread Information