Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sing It Back

Sing It Back

Anyone else watching this? I saw it by accident yesterday, and I really like it. It's great to have some variation rather than much the same show with a different name.

I hope Nathan goes far; he seems to really know his stuff as most of his mistakes in the last round were only minor, and I didn't know anything that was in that round.

I watched this too.

Was quite good actually.

The last round was hard though - Having to remember the line before. I couldn't do it.

Great idea for a show, i must say i was rather good at it till the last round which i could only do one on - i knew all the songs in the rounds you had to sing the words which followed but i did struggle with Your Song.

As i say tho fab idea and i really enjoyed it, it was a different type of show to what we usually get and i think its shows like this that are needed instead of copies all the time.

Sig dedicated to Charley

i loved this show sat the whole way through saying i should be on there....until that last round...how hard was that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    i loved this show sat the whole way through saying i should be on there....until that last round...how hard was that!!!
    I agree that last round was really hard, that bloke who won (i think his name was Nathan) did really well to just be wrong on one word in that round

Sig dedicated to Charley

i really enjoyed this. thought i was pretty good at lyrics but i really did struggle in the round where you have to say the line before the clip played. think i got one right!
    POOKIE

I was saying I should be on it, too. I was addicted to it's raining men when it came out, and I couldn't even get that one.

It wasn't bad.. only watched it cause nothing else was on though. Might not bother this week, dunno yet. I did quite well too, until the last round. I got the California Dreamin' one though and The Greatest Love Of All.. if that waht's it's called (The Whitney one) though.

i like this programme, cant believe though how hard it is to get the words right, you think you know a song but actually youre getting one little word wrong, love the idea though
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Again i was good at this lastnight till the final round - its so hard - good on the girl who won for not getting any wrong

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information