Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake And Danny's Exit

Extreamly shocked

Can anyone post the actual article I find this highly unlikely as it doesn't seem in either of the moons characters and if Jake did know he would pay to. He wouldn't be able to come back to the square. Also why would Johnny have been so intent on protecting them when they first came into the square. I really hope this doesn't turn out true as it seems so unrealistic. EE have confirmed the door has been left open for danny to return in the future and if he'd done something like this hed never be able to return

I'm thinking that they might set the house on fire by accident because I couldn't see what reason would be big enough that it would give them motivation to do something which is so out of their characters. Maybe Danny leaves part of a business deal at Johnny's house and it catches fire.....I don't know but I do think it will be a mistake.

I think that there was an accidental fire on Doctors, where someone accidentally set one of the Doctor's house's on fire ( pre surgery one), so perhaps Eastenders are doing one similar with Danny and Johnny's house.

Found this one the net:

Sadly his return in the autumn will not include brother Danny - although actor Joel revealed that fans would understand why the pair had to split.
    "There'll be a good reason for Jake to leave Dan behind, even though he has never abandoned his brother before."
    [/B]
    Last edited by Babe14; 15-05-2005 at 08:11.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

k well that could happen
    AND DANNY IS CUMIN BK

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

This is from the sun

'The Moon brothers leave EastEnders in a blaze of glory - by setting fire to Johnny Allen's house. Gangster Johnny (Billy Murray) steals a business idea from Danny Moon (Jake Maskall). But shortly afterwards he fires Danny and brother Jake (Joel Beckett) because they get involved in a shady business deal. The lads take revenge but have to run for their lives. A BBC soap insider said: ''It is spectacular. Albert Square goes up in smoke.''

That is what it actually says!
    I don't know, i can't really imagine either of them doing it, its a bit more believable that is is danny and not Jake but still can't imagine it!

And Johnny hasn't got any plans to go anywhere, and Jake is coming back after 3 weeks, so if jake did do it or helped how is johnny going to react when he comes back>

Luv ya
    Layne
    x x x

And another thing it says that danny does it because Johnny steals a business idea from him, i don't think danny would really react like this!

I dont think Danny would have a good enough business idea for Johnny to steal (no offence). Also why would he sack Jake, he is real close to Jake and Jake wouldn't come back if this happened. I thought Jake was the sensible one, why would he burn down the house??????
    xxx
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

Though it is kinda explosive
    Hiro: ...but you flying man! WHOOOOSSSHHH!
    Nathan: Would you keep it down?
    Hiro: ...whooooosh.

im really looking forward to finding out a bit more about this storyline
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information