Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake And Danny's Exit

I was wondering if it was Danny who set fire to Johnny's house, and yes this would split Jake and Danny up. But Johnny told Ruby that the people who were responsible had paid, Very painfully and I can't really see Johnny letting Danny still hang around if he did unless of course it was because of Jake. For some reason Johnny felt he owes Jake and it would of had to be because of something VERY VERY BIG. There again I can't really see Johnny letting something like this go..unless this is what he meant by painfully paying..Johnny knows it was Danny but Danny doesn't know that he knows...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

so does danny

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Last night Johnny said to Ruby that the people who set fire to their house HAD ALLREADY been dealt with, this sounds to me like they are dead or behind bars or strung up from a tree or something, so surely Jake and Danny couldnt have done it before or they wouldnt be working with him unless its some kind of ploy to get the ultimate revenge somehow, perhaps johnny plans to kill them and so they set fire to his house first???!!! Who knows ???!

Sorry babe didnt see your post! Kind of repeated what you said !!

Quote Originally Posted by tylersmum23
    Last night Johnny said to Ruby that the people who set fire to their house HAD ALLREADY been dealt with, this sounds to me like they are dead or behind bars or strung up from a tree or something, so surely Jake and Danny couldnt have done it before or they wouldnt be working with him unless its some kind of ploy to get the ultimate revenge somehow, perhaps johnny plans to kill them and so they set fire to his house first???!!! Who knows ???!
    i really do not think that it is danny who set fire to johnnys house. There is no way that danny would still be here if that was the case espeically as he knew who did it!!

dont think i like the idea of danny setting fire to johnny house!! unless of course it an accident

Quote Originally Posted by tylersmum23
    Sorry babe didnt see your post! Kind of repeated what you said !!
    Just shows great minds think alike (No probs) Unless there is a twist somewhere I can't see this happening..and Jake wouldn't be able to return to the Square if he played a part in the fire, besides it's not in Jake's nature. Jake and Johnny are like father and son.

Something I read on the web cam this week (May not be word for word but near enough

Jake: Didn't you hear me?

Danny: Eh?

Jake: Where have you been, look as though you've been lying in a ditch

Danny: ooo I'm in trouble now..
    Last edited by Babe14; 15-05-2005 at 07:50.

im thinking maybe that danny is the one that sets fire to johnnys house and jake cathces him doing it but they both get they blame thats why they both go. however jake comes back cos he didnt actually do it?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    im thinking maybe that danny is the one that sets fire to johnnys house and jake cathces him doing it but they both get they blame thats why they both go. however jake comes back cos he didnt actually do it?
    may be

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Quote Originally Posted by di marco

or Jake gets Danny out of the square before Johnny finds out that he was the one and kills him, later Jake returns alone...

If we're talking a new fire here, it must have something to do with Ruby..
    Last edited by Babe14; 14-05-2005 at 12:04.

i think it was andy who did it. Johnny pushed him over the bridge, so he kinda of has paid.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

Thread Information