Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Jake And Danny's Exit

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    they really are going to cram alot of stuff in an hour, and if they cut the KEY parts out there are going to be some really ticked off fans !!! Me included.. too bad they can't make this a 2 hour special or something,, I mean after all we don't get to see a show on Wednesday

As far as I'm aware I don't think Johnny was mentioned. At first I thought that he may of been the bloke who did he actually rape her or attempted, cos he was a nasty pice of work and dodgy.

We are learning about Johnny and Pat's past and there is an eppi coming up where Johnny and Pat talk about his past.

Remember recently when Johnny first appeared he said to Pat I used to own you..I thought ah he was her pimp, then I thought maybe he had a lot of sex with her..

Hopefully all will be revealed soon, have to check out the spoilers to see when it is. I think it's during one of these two on two eppis..

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    they really are going to cram alot of stuff in an hour, and if they cut the KEY parts out there are going to be some really ticked off fans !!! Me included.. too bad they can't make this a 2 hour special or something,, I mean after all we don't get to see a show on Wednesday

I think tonights is just a half hour eppy like normal. I think as long as long as they don't spend too much time on Moflie, they should fit everything in.

I swear, if they don't Jake talking Johnny out of it, and we only hear about it on Monday, I will... ...kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Is tonight's an hour..well if it is that's made my day! Yes they'd better not cut anything out tonight and I want to see some passion..

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Is tonight's an hour..well if it is that's made my day! Yes they'd better not cut anything out tonight and I want to see some passion..
    Radio Times just has as half an hour like normal. I think they may cut some of the fire scenes out, but I'd be surprised if they cut the Jake/Danny/Johnny stuff out seeing as that's not related to what happened in London.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    Radio Times just has as half an hour like normal. I think they may cut some of the fire scenes out, but I'd be surprised if they cut the Jake/Danny/Johnny stuff out seeing as that's not related to what happened in London.
    Yeah I can understand about the fire but I don't think it will upset anyone if they showed the confrontation scenes. If these were cut it would spoil it. Jake and Johnny going head to head I'm really looking forward to..
    Last edited by Babe14; 08-07-2005 at 12:56.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    Yeah I can understand about the fire but I don't think it will upset anyone if they showed the confrontation scenes. If these were cut it would spoil it. Jake and Johnny going head to head I'm really looking forward to..
    whoops my bad i keep thinking that EE is on an hour for some reason,, yea its on half an hour Sorry Babe

Well Jakey sure told Johnny last night.."Your nothing but a thug.." "Your full of it" "You've caused more pain than you've felt" I think that about sums Johnny up. I liked him when he first came into the soap now I hate him.

Notice Danny did the sleeve clinging bit when him and Jakey were in the back of Johnny's car and awww Jakey the way he kept reassuring Danny "I'm right here.." "It's alright..." Awww when Jakey was locked in the car he was going mad, I loved it when he kicked the window in and rolled out of the window onto the road.

Just realised that Danny's illness is prob schizophenia and am sure that this is how he's exit is going to be explained, that he's had to go into a hospital/Inst. to be treated, the decision more than likely being made by Jake who has now come to realise that he can no longer cope with Danny's Schizophenia that he needs professional help.

I feel so sorry for Jake..poor babe.
    Last edited by Babe14; 09-07-2005 at 09:13.

fridays episode...what happened?

I missed friday's episode can someone explain to me what happened please?

Quote Originally Posted by spenelli13
    I missed friday's episode can someone explain to me what happened please?
    jake and chrissie had slept together and then there was a load of noise and jake looked out of the window and saw the fire. johnny went into the house to save ruby as he thought she was in there but she was actually staying at a friends house. tina tried to persuade johnny to let the police deal with it but johnny wanted to make danny pay. jake went home and told danny that johnny knew it was him and that they would have to leave. they packed a bag and said goodbye to nana. jake told danny that hed meet him by the canal as he had to go and say goodbye to chrissie. chrissie was really upset that jake ws leaving and jake was upset too but he knew that he needed to be with danny. as jake left the vic and started to make his way to the canal, he saw danny being put into johnnys car. danny called out for jake and jake got into the back of the car with him. johnny drove them to the woods, dragged danny out of the car and locked jake in the car. jake was shouting and trying to force his way out of the car while johnny led danny into the woods. in the end, jake managed to kick the window out of the car and he went to find danny. johnny was going to shoot danny when jake appeared. danny looked terrified. johnny said to jake that he was "either really brave or really stupid for coming to save dany instead of escaping". jake talked to johnny and told him he was "a thug" and that "hed caused more pain than hed ever felt". jake told johnny that he had the choice whether to kill them or not but that hed have to kill them both. it ended with johnny holding the gun up at jake and danny
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information